[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up on friday and had sex with one of my closest friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: face of no feel.jpg (35KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
face of no feel.jpg
35KB, 640x359px
I fucked up on friday and had sex with one of my closest friends for many years. Now she is asking the classic "what are we" question. I don't really want to get into a relationship with her and I definitely don't want to hurt her feelings or stop being friends. What do?
>>
Friends with benefits.

Enjoy having an awesome sex without being on a serious relationship.
>>
>>18229219
just start hooking up. take it easy and have fun with it. see where it goes and and if it keeps going or not, at least you both had fun.
>>
>>18229236
>>18229237
The real question here was what to answer her. It's really bugging me.
>>
>>18229258
"Nothing's changed, don't you think?"
>>
>>18229301
I'll try that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18229304
Bruh try to snag fwb
>>
>>18229219
you hurt your friend when you stuck your dick in her. You must tell her the truth. You just wanted the pussy at the time. Thats all. Don't mistreat her by lying.
>>
>>18229301
Err.... imo that's kind of.... glib...

If you actually do care about her as a friend, be sincere to her, like you were to us.

If all ya think she's worth is a one liner though, that line is fine I guess

P.s. Not a female. Not an incel or white knight, I'm a dude who ended up with benefits with his best friend and then had to face the same question (or actually worse since she straight up asked if we could try for a relationship). It was awkward for a minute, but once we actually talked, things cleared up and we became better friends than we were before.
>>
>>18229411
She made the first move, not me. I literally asked her if it's fine we are doing this and she said "why not". I guess she is just having second thoughts.
>>
maybe don't have sex with people you aren't in love with?
>>
>>18229219
We are merely frogs in a midsummers night dream sitting in an italian canoe through the underwater city
>>
>>18229433
Yeah I guess I didn't think I needed to spell out how OP still need to treat her like a friend, and actually have whatever conversation that evolves from my suggestion. I never implied mic drop, just think it's a good idea to lead people into my way of thinking, whenever there's possible conflict of interest.
>>
>>18229219
>she is asking the classic "what are we" question
kek, just stare awkward until she leaves

worked for me
>>
File: 1490251954603.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1490251954603.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>>18229494
That is such horeshit. Why can't women be honest.

>''you're gonna end up having feelings for me
>''no-no, it'll fun, everything will be fine, no feelings, promise :D xd d:
>one(1!) month into the benefits and she confess feelings for me

Like what the actual fuck is this bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.