[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon going on my first date, like real date, next Tuesday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Beanie-Beard-Hat.jpg (214KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Beanie-Beard-Hat.jpg
214KB, 1125x1500px
Femanon going on my first date, like real date, next Tuesday. What should I expect?

I don't know why, but I'm really nervous about it. It feels like there's so much at stake.

How to date?
>>
It will be awkward for the guy too, probably.
There's nothing at stake really, either you like each other or not.
The advice I can give is to give him clear signals if you like him so he feels more at ease with kissing you.
>>
You sit there and judge the guy for the smallest of things. When finished with the food you deny him whatever.
>>
>>18229074
This

A lot of head tilts with puzzling eyebrows and eye rolls with sighs
>>
>>18229074
Hahahah 10/10
>>
Femanon, just be yourself and expect nothing. Smile, try to find something you can relate to.
>>
>>18229074
>>18229086
And these kinds of comments are exactly why I've never been on a date. I don't want the guy to feel like this is just some kind of punishment for him, and it seriously makes me feel like shit to know he's going into it expecting me to just be this horrible rotten person.
>>
I >>18229103
You sound like a nice person
Youll be fine
>>
jus b urself (:
>>
you don't have anything to worry about, unless you're fat or the guy is chad then it's all up to you how 'well' it goes. you can't really do anything wrong that will make him less attracted to you.
>>
>>18229114
I'm a little fat... Not huge, but could definitely afford to lose a few pounds.

He asked me out though. Am I just a practice date or something?
>>
>>18229197
No. Stop overthinking this. Being overweight doesn't make you automatically hideous and there's no reason to suspect he doesn't legitimately like you.

Just relax, try to have a fun conversation with him and do your best to enjoy it, it's not a big deal. It goes well or it goes badly, either way there will be other dates.
>>
>>18229197
No. He being a practice date for you would be more likely.
>>
Guys have better things to do with their time and money than go on practice dates.
If he asked you out, he already likes you.
Just go in with no expectations.
First dates are great because it's easy to find interesting things about a person you don't know yet.
>>
just please don't be a slut and fuck him or suck him on the first date or second date even if he asks for it

there is already too much degeneracy in this world
>>
File: IMG_3117.jpg (54KB, 940x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3117.jpg
54KB, 940x380px
>>18229056
Just expect him to expect himself to get laid tonight. Im here to help.
>>
File: IMG_3910.jpg (44KB, 526x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3910.jpg
44KB, 526x715px
>>18229222
Trips check
>>
>>18229103
Its a date.

Itll be awkward. He doesnt think youre awful or he wouldnt ask you out.

With any luck youll click well and itll be fine.

If you dont, meet up later over a casual activity before ruling it out.
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (55KB, 377x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
55KB, 377x505px
>>18229229
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.