[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say go date other girls, go on with your life. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4543-columbo-sitting-with-cigar.png (498KB, 1040x843px) Image search: [Google]
4543-columbo-sitting-with-cigar.png
498KB, 1040x843px
They say go date other girls, go on with your life.

I've dated 4 other girls since her, and made some amazing memories with those girls, even girls who were more attractive than her, funnier than her, etc. I've gotten into a great position in work, I've made myself a name around the community with my passion (music). I've been working out and i'm really happy with my body.

Yet I still miss her /adv/,4 girls later, 4 heartbreaks later, yet SHE is still on my mind every morning. I've done all the cliche things you're supposed to do to move on, it's been 4 years, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18229013

fixating. but other than that, idk. there's one guy i didnt even date who passes through my mind every day. if he shows up in 'suggested friends' on facebook i have a mini seizure, and sometimes i dream about him. I've dated dozens of guys before and a dozen or so after, but none really hit me like that... and i never even dated this one, he turned me down.

but like you ive still had other relationships, lots of success and tons of fun. im a happy person. there's just a 'what could have been' in my mind, and thats okay. as long as you are still mostly happy, its not a big deal imo. you will never be perfectly happy. if you were, you'd forget all the things from before and would lose sight of your cohesive self
>>
I think you are just a huge fucking faggot. I've never been in a relationship though, only had crushes, so perhaps it's different.
>>
>>18229021
I think there's a slight difference in our situations, this was my first REAL girlfriend, where we lived together and became best friends etc. But I think you're 100% right, it's a what could have been type thing. I'm just reminded of her by everything. I'm reminded of my other exes with certain songs/movies/places etc. But none of them hit me as hard as her.

You know, i'm a generally happy person, I just get a bit too nostalgic too often.
>>
>>18229032
If i was a faggot, I wouldn't be dating girls but thanks for your input
>>
>>18229013
Write her a letter that brings closure to the relationship, saying all the things you've been dying to say. Helped me stop thinking about Her

youtube.com/watch?v=j9qrKCbB1KY
>>
>>18229033

there's a HUGE difference in our situations. mines certainly more cringey. but like you said / i implied, the sentiment is the same. as long as you're a generally happy person, these things are just going to be a part of you.
>>
>>18229049
fair enough, hopefully it starts to fade, that being said I dont think of her slightly when i'm dating another person. Just the inbetween periods. Unfortunately I hate random hookups, if I didn't i'm sure that would help
>>
>>18229013
Because fuck these people, that's why. Fuck them and the shit they pull.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.