[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I feel emptier and emptier. I don't find joy in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mario pls.jpg (11KB, 597x540px) Image search: [Google]
mario pls.jpg
11KB, 597x540px
Every day I feel emptier and emptier. I don't find joy in dating girls anymore, in flirting with them or even talking to them. I also avoid communication with other people more and more. I am trying to force myself to do it, but I'm just kinda starting to dislike them all and I just wish to be left alone. Every day I feel shitty and I've started to fail in finding a meaning in anything other than religion. Is there an escape from this? Or will I grow old and grumpy. I'm a 20 years old male employed in a mid tier job with a good financial status.
>>
>>18228881
What do you want from life?
Why are you pursuing woman when you are not interested in the first place?
What do you do in your free time? What would you like to do instead? Why arent you doing that instead?
>>
>>18228932
I really don't know what I want. Everything feels rather meaningless. I often fantasize about going somewhere in some deep woods and just letting the nature kill me. I really just wish to run away from everything, I wish to disappear. But this would make my already sad family even sadder, and I don't wish to make them go through this.
>>
>>18228952
>letting nature kill me
Lol.

Why is your family sad?

What do you enjoy in life? What do you like to do?

How long do you have this mind set? What started it? What have you tried to solve it?
>>
>>18228881
Process your feelings: Don't try to distract yourself.

>>18228932
Very much this.
>>
>>18228967
They have their worries. I enjoy music and hiking, which I do when I'm feeling low. But this makes me think even more and more I think, more I wonder why do I bother in doing anything. I can't recall when was the first time I started to think this way, it was few years ago, but now It became really frequent.
>>18228977 I've passed everything in this picture, even more. And I am trying every day to process what is going on, but I am failing in this so I came here
>>
Anon, take it from a 21 year old in a worse position than you.

Look at the future. Look at what you want from it and WORK for it.

Me? I wanna be a teacher. I need to do some classes, but only after I get a job.
>>
>>18228881

There is no meaning outside of God because through Him and only Him we are complete.

The compulsive anxiety to acquire more and more will not fill the spirtual starvation you feel.

For what do you seek? Mary Magdalene was asked this question when she looked for the body of Jesus in the tomb but she found Jesus instead, not a body. He is Risen! Happy Easter!

Know that whether you beleive or not, you are Saved! What a fulfilling thought. God be with you.
>>
>>18229112
I cannot tell if you are trolling or not.
>>
>>18229063
>I am failing in this so I came here
What do you mean by failing...?
Just let your brain work with things that are on your mind. It might take some time.
>>
>>18229118

Nope... just a former alcoholic that feels a renewed lease on life.
>>
>>18229112
So why should I continue living and working and doing anything on this earth? This will all pass and we will all die, so what's the purpose of being here?
>>
>>18229121
I am failing to realize and process what do I want and what should I do. Everything seems meaningless.
>>18229123
I am not an alcoholic.
>>
>>18229125

The fulfillment of being one with God compels you to share the good news with others.
>>
>>18229112
>What a fulfilling thought.

How does one become fulfilled with this thought?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.