[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice Wanted >Be me >Have a little Cabin at the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: burglar.jpg (259KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
burglar.jpg
259KB, 2197x1463px
Advice Wanted
>Be me
>Have a little Cabin at the end of my Garden, 30 meters from my house
>Use it as an office, keep PC gear etc there
>last few nights I have heard people moving around nearby when I have been working late.
>came outside today to find a coat hanger lodged in the window
>Realized they tried and failed to break in
>lying in wait tonight with my dogs in case they come back
>Any advice on how to detain them/tools I should keep with me
>Britbong so no guns available

inb4 fuck you OP
inb4 hurdurr my guns
>>
>>18228737
First of all get a weapon like a knife or axe just in case.

Now there are 2 options. If you think that they are hostile wait for them to trie to break in then attack them (dont try to kill them just get them to run off. Or you can start shouting "What are you doing here?" when they approach, if you think that they are unarmed.

Also remember to stay calm and wear 2 jackets or something incase they have guns.
>>
Maybe you could wait until at least one of them are inside the cabin, then call the cops run up and wait outside with your dogs and a bat or something.
>>
>>18228737
Airsoft gun is the answer. about 200 pound, look like a gun and you get a new hobby as well.
>>
>>18228737
Wait in the house, not the cabin. Call the cops the minute they approach, reporting them as prowlers. Do nothing to alert them, so they are still there when the cops come.
>>
remember, if someone is trying to break in when they're aware that you're there, it means they are probably okay with harming you. Make sure you have something for defense.

Go for the ribs or the legs. Don't accidentally become a murderer.
>>
Put up a sign and threat them, if they've already failed one attempt I think it's highly unlikely that they'll try again in the near future.

Say you're dog owner and that you're armed.
>>
By yourself you're going to be able to scare them off at most. If you try to "detain" them yourself you're going to fail and you stand a good chance of getting yourself hurt.

If you pull a knife or a fucking axe on them there's a much higher chance your untrained ass will get it taken from you and used against you, or that it will escalate the situation and you'll get shot. And if, god forbid, there's a struggle and you stab or otherwise seriously injure one of them, there's a good chance you're in for a fuck of a lot of legal trouble and quite possibly prison, regardless of the fact that from your perspective you did absolutely nothing wrong.

Pulling anything that remotely looks like a gun, like that other idiot suggested, is also an excellent way to get hurt or in serious legal trouble.

Just call the fucking cops.
>>
File: H11.jpg (51KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
H11.jpg
51KB, 473x355px
>>18228737
you could tape a knife to a broom handle like the home guard during WW2
>>
Knifes bro
Make an instagram if you don't have one and livestream when they come
>>
Make a spear out of a wooden shovel handle. Attack. Bonus for fabricating a shield as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.