[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some scientific explanation as to why people have certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: blindfolded.jpg (99KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
blindfolded.jpg
99KB, 525x800px
Is there some scientific explanation as to why people have certain fetishes? Things like bondage, masks, veils, blindfolds or feet do it for me, but I've always wondered what it is about these things that excites me so much.

Anybody who understands this stuff know why it's so hot?
>>
>>18228687
The classic Freudian explanation would be that some event in your very early childhood - say, sitting near a babysitter's feet while being especially happy - fixated you on that fetish, with future sexual experiences being attempts to recreate that first pure joy.

But what did Freud know?
>>
My earliest memory of anything about feet is from cartoons in which evil, powerful and clearly sexually drawn women were usually barefoot. I don't know if there's any correlation, but there's that.
>>
like the other guy said, subtle things like that. most people who have some sort of sexual experience at an early age either detest that type of sexual experience or indulge in it far too much.

when i was 4 my older brother made me rub and kiss his ass. now my obsession is eating ass. however when i was younger it was very submissive, and now that im older, i fixate on being dominant while doing it, probably to compensate for that.

but some things are just gonna be weird. bondage could be as simple as wanting to be in control, which can stem fro msomething as simple as being a rebellious kid and not liking the restrictions you had. masks, veils, blindfolds might be your own insecurity. i dont like when someone sucking my dick looks me in the eyes for instance, so a blind fold arouses me cuz i feel like i can be as ugly as i want perhaps.
>>
I can never find any satisfying answers. All I've found on google was "imprinting" but I had BDSM fetishes before I started kindergarten or knew what sex was. Like i was probably 3 or 4. I had fantasies of being a doctor in a hospital and after the hospital would "close" I would be alone with my patient I'd tie her up and exam and play with her vagina, but also take care of her sweetly. It was really elaborate shit. I'm 21 now, and I've had sexsomnia since 17 or 18. I think I was part of MK-Ultra or something.
>>
>>18228687
Certainly SOMETHING made you the way you are, but no, there's no universal explanation for fetishes that everybody agrees upon. Quite possibly there's no rhyme or reason to it and people develop similar fetishes for wildly divergent reasons.

Anybody who says "yes, I understand this and you definitely have [x] fetish because of [y] reason" is peddling bullshit, I promise you.
>>
File: 1488905805741.png (589KB, 686x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488905805741.png
589KB, 686x750px
>>18228825
>sexsomnia

homie say wut now?
>>
>>18228833
I have sex in my sleep without realizing it. Go back to sleep, sometimes I remember it in the morning, sometimes I don't, sometimes I remember it later in the evening.
>>
File: 1318700849895.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1318700849895.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>18228842
>some people are getting sex while sleeping and i can't even get it awake
>>
Feet does have a scientific explanation. The region of the brain that processes sensation from the genitals is right next to the region that processes sensation from the feet. Sometimes the areas aren't as separated and you get some crossed wires. That's why foot fetishes are so universal.

This gets compounded on by domination/submission/humiliation aspects, too.

Most fetishes can also be broken down into component parts. For example, take tentacles. They're physical restraint and loss of control, phallic imagery with the prehensile aspects of tongues and fingers, multiple penetration, overwhelming pleasure, and usually dubcon/noncon.
>>
File: IMG_2805.jpg (52KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2805.jpg
52KB, 637x358px
>>18228976
Kek

>>18228687
I have a high stress work life that puts a lot of pressure and responsibility on me at nearly all times. Sometimes I like to just be completely submissive in the bedroom and let the other person take control. For that moment I have no need to think, just be. It's very relaxing.
>>
>>18228998
Ah, here's one of those bullshit peddlers now.
>>
Bondage submission IMO has its appeal from the spiritual starvation we feel on this Earth as we are seperated from God. There is a void in our hearts that we try to fill with things and we live oir lives in compulsive anxiety in our endless pursuit to acheive more and more stuff but it doesnt quench our thirst for long.

God is in control and when we do not know this we feel we must take control but it slowly destroys us because it is not a natural way of being.

Knowing your fate is in the hands of God is the only relief.

Submissive sexual fantasies are just an extension of that, and we are most sexual when we are without anxiety.
>>
>>18228687
Mere exposure can do it.
>>
>>18229061
Life must be so boring when you subscribe to just hand-waving everything you don't understand as "it's just God lol."
>>
File: 1862382.jpg (368KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1862382.jpg
368KB, 1200x630px
>>18229061
So do I trust the Jesus freaks or the scientists in this thread. It's easter, I'm going jesus.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491671984850.jpg (21KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491671984850.jpg
21KB, 486x486px
>>18229132
life is even more boring when you're an edgy athiest who thinks they're better than everyone else because DUDE NO GOD LMFAO
>>
File: 1489417802169.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489417802169.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>18228842
>sleepfucking

I did not know this was a thing. Take a moment to thank god you're just fucking people and not murdering them or something.
>>
>>18229132
I'm not religious, but it's ironic that someone on /adv/ calls religion boring. Probably half the people here complain about having no goals, no motivation, being boring, having no friends, and on and on.

In any case, life is just as interesting, it's only an explanation that suits their beliefs and it doesn't change the events at all. I think you're dumb.
>>
Probably something in the childhood. I remember me and my friend used to tie each other up after watching the scene in Home Alone with the neighbour being tied up. I'm not sure but it's a possibility that is why I like bondage so much.

Also, I'm submissive (well rather switch, I'm a bad sub) but most dominants I been around enjoy taking control because they lack it in their every day life. Like they are not satisfied with their job because their boss keeps bossing them around when they are independent spirits, so they make it their release to dominant others. Heard from other subs that they like it because they are always in control at home, work, etc. It's stressful to make decisions and they simply just want to relax and be told what to do in a private secret setting. So I suppose fetishes can be a mixed bag really, something you lack, from childhood, something you deserve.

Met a foot fetischist and he said that feet are always covered up in public, that's what turned him on. They were "forbidden", even in our modern times.
>>
>>18229271
Honestly when a girl with small feet is wearing sandals or flat with her toes exposed, I can't help bur check her feet out. I react more to that than breast cleavage
>>
>>18228687
I'm sure there are. I think experiences in puberty and early on in life shape sexual development. And even experiences outside of puberty.

Like for example, you might have heard it's relatively common for rape victims to have rape kinks. It's a coping mechanism for the most part, they try to normalize what happened in their brain to move past it. That's what happened with me, and a lot of other victims I've communicated with over my years of healing.
But as for any hard research, idk I don't care enough about the subject to have ever read into it. But it makes sense in theory.
>>
>>18228802
One thing I distinctly remember is before my mother went out on dates with my father or stepfather later on, she'd always spend meticulous time on the kitcher floor caring for her feet. As a very young boy, I remember her there scraping any dead skin off, cleaning her feet, pedicuring them, polishing them, repeatedly washing and moisturizing them. I was almost jealous how she'd take an hour and spend more time and attention on her feet than on me. She obviously took great care and pride in them and was obsessed with footwear.

Now that I'm a grown man, as soon as I see a woman by herself who cares for her feet and is wearing some sexy footwear, I can't help but make a move on her. If a girl I'm dating doesn't like her feet being touched or won't let me play with, kiss or massage them, it's honestly very upsetting and makes me want to break up. I've dumped women before because of it, usually making some bullshit excuse because "You wouldn't give me a footjob" just seems lame.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.