[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fairly sure that I have depression. My favorite foods,video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o1zsff87qS1tf26cio8_1280.jpg (108KB, 588x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zsff87qS1tf26cio8_1280.jpg
108KB, 588x394px
I'm fairly sure that I have depression. My favorite foods,video games,and shows don't interest or give me joy anymore. I'm also tired all the time and sluggish. I'm very indifferent and apathetic to everything. What do I do?
>>
Same for me. I don't know what to tell to help. The only thing making me better is to see my friends and trying to never be alone but that's not possible all the time.
>>
I feel the same. But my therapist never diagnosed me and all he does is just tell me that it's important to try new things.
What does it MEAN to have depression though? I mean, okay we realized we have depression, or more like we self-diagnosed it, what's the next step? What does it mean, what does it change to "know" we have it?
>>
>>18228612
But like,what do you do if you have next to no friends? Or all of your friends are only online? I have very few friends irl and I'm always stuck in the house and I'm sure that hasn't been helping me.
>>
>>18228623
Well the ''logical'' next step would be to start treating the depression. People who are officially diagnosed can get prescriptions for their depression,but that isn't really something I can do at the moment. There are ''''alternatives'''' like eating healthier,exercising,or getting into a routine. But I've been doing these things long before I started feeling the way I do. How have you dealt with it?
>>
>>18228623
It means that the current state of your being needs to be changed, your not aware part of you is trying to tell you that you need to change, and you must suffer to achieve change. That your spirit needs to evolve. Try to figure it out what kind of change your spirit needs.
>>
Went through the same thing.
I started reading philosophy, going to church every Sunday, and going to the gym everyday
Cleared it up
>>
>>18228653
I wish I could help but I don't think I'm actually dealing with it. I stopped doing most of the things I used to enjoy like watching movies or playing videogames. I'm starting to hate music too lately and music is really important to me. I have times where I feel a bit more like doing stuff but lately I've just spent a lot of time lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I write down things I want to do when I don't have depression because I'm not motivated to do anything right now.
I have a bunch of friends but I feel like all of them have changed and I don't have stuff in common with them anymore. Except for one girl that I really like hanging out with but I don't see her often enough. It's the only times I've been happy-ish lately.
>>
>>18228663
I agree with the church thing, sorry fedorafags. Especially if the church has some charity, some churches even have charity groups that aren't very religious (tbqh I think in some cases it's because they "failed" so they forgot about the religious part but at least it may make them seem more open to outsiders).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.