[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like hanging out with a girl, and we hang out all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484949559138.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484949559138.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I really like hanging out with a girl, and we hang out all the time like biking and swimming, but I don't have a crush on her. She said she had a crush on me in earlier years(hs)(im 18 shes 17) but she told me that she doesn't have a crush on me anymore. The thing is, I want her to be my gf, but idk if that's compatible given the info I gave like not having a crush on her. What should I do?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>18228578
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18228578
What?
>>
>>18228578
fuck herplz
>>
Fuck date her man. Don't be a cuck
>>
Why do you want to be her boyfriend if you don't have a crush on her ?
>>
>>18228578
Interesting question, OP

Since I'm going to end up being the poster with most GF experience ITT, I'll share my thoughts

'Having a girlfriend' is not synonymous with 'being in love'/'having a crush' - but it is quite unusual for someone your age to just becoming a couple, with no infatuating emosions at its base. Imho it's possible to fall in love with someone over time, and it's likely that such love might run deeper than people who fall just as soon as they get their dick wet ever experience. I'd say it's something you should discuss with her casually, since it seems like it might be a topic that won't change too much of the dynamics between you two. You need to convince her that you can actually take it or leave it, but that it would be fun to give it a try at least. See if she's up for talking about the possibility of fucking as friends, and to see if things could develop from there - but if she feels it's too much of a risk to take, you'd have no issue with just remaining platonic.

Ask guys who's had girlfriends for years, if they're still crushing on their SO, or just 'living' in their relationship - and if they are crushing, is it a constant crush, or something that comes and goes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.