[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in going back and asking someone you briefly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: loneliness.jpg (41KB, 825x619px) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
41KB, 825x619px
Is there any point in going back and asking someone you briefly dated if they want to give it another go?
>>
>>18228465
No. They're exes for a reason.
>>
>>18228471
I agree, there is a reason if you are not still dating. But I know your feeling, when we feel too lonely it is an easy thought to turn back to our exes.
>>
>>18228465

>Hey, wanna break up again a few months from now?
>>
>>18228496
>>18228471
>>18228505
Well the thing is, I was probably being too pushy back then, and since then we've turned into good friends.

So I don't know if I should ask her whether or not she wants to try it again, where we take it slower?
>>
>>18228509

>I was desperate then
>I'm slightly less desperate now but still thirsty, can I try again? I'd even be willing to hold hands a few times before giving her the ol' dick

Exaggerations. But not entirely inaccurate.
>>
>>18228509
her/his reaction will probably be something along the lines of "oh no, I thought we were over this", or "not this again"
>>
>>18228516
Eh, I'm still desperate, but I've learned to control myself.

>>18228522
Probably, but I can't help that I still have feelings for her. I'd hate myself if I found out later that it might have worked out if I had just tried.
>>
>>18228465

If you think the pain of rejection is worth the certainty of knowing for sure whether or not you will ever have a shot - then by all means go for it.

I personally like to think I would do that with my current girlfriend, but whatever. Your life.
>>
>>18228531
It can't hurt as much the second time around, can it? Surely, it'll help along the healing process.

But I don't want to fudge the relationship either.
>>
>>18228537
relationship=friendship
>>
>>18228528
I don't know what your situation is exactly, but directly asking her if she wants to try again will make you seem REALLY desperate. You have to be patient with these things anon, announcing that you want to be in a relationship will make things very awkward.
>>
>>18228577
So I should just wait it out then? See if she does anything?
>>
>>18228583
I'm saying that you shouldn't outright ask her. Flirt with her, see how she responds.
If she flirts back and is comfortable with it then you're lucky. If she doesn't then you probably shouldn't keep trying.
>>
>>18228615
Decent advice, I'll try that. Thanks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.