[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Living in a shared house with more than five people >A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: realization.jpg (248KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
realization.jpg
248KB, 1280x1024px
>Living in a shared house with more than five people
>A few people away on holiday
>Girlfriend lets her boyfriend stay round.
>Half the house doesn't like the bf staying round because he doesnt clean up after himself, ignores us, uses our stuff and eats our food.
>Effectively shitty housemate 101 but doesn't even live here.
>Got to the point where living here unbearable due to tension and arguements.
>Living with his gf next year as well.

What do bros? I can't really leave due to my situation but its got to the point where I'm scared to even go to the kitchen. He doesn't listen to anything we say and its not nice hearing him round the house. But also a pussy to call police or landlord or anything because dont want to have this repeat next year as well.
>>
to clarify the girlfriend is a housemate who lives here, not my girlfriend.
>>
>>18228151
So he isn't a tenant, but he's living in the house?does he pay rent?
>>
>>18228245
nope just freeloads
>>
Yeah he shouldn't be living there if he doesn't pay. Talk to her, if she ignores, talk to the landlord.
>>
>>18228245
we made a few day rule stay for guests but who knows how long thats been not followed
>>
>>18228254
>>18228256
Rally your roommates to kick him the fuck out. Kick the girlfriend out too if she won't get on board.
How long has he been there?
>>
>>18228151
Look through the lease agreement. can you have someone in the room? like can she have him in there under her current least agreement ?

If she cant then just rally the housemates and tell her, if she offers to pay extra for him say no because hes shown he doesn't respect the rules and you don't want that.

If he can stay there under her agreement than all you can do is hold her accountable for the shit he does. Im sure the agreement has some kind of "if you do this or that x amounts of times you can be kicked out" ? Just keep telling her that him abiding by the rules is under her, if she has him around breaking rules shes accountable for it and may be kicked out.
>>
>>18228281
well thats the thing. Roommates are away now so its effectively me, his gf, and another dude who is friends with them. Right now he has been only here for two-three days, so it isn't 'long enough' to kick him out because of the stupid rule. prior to those days theyve all been away on holiday. However during most of the year he lives here, sometimes staying here weeks at a time, only leaving for a few hours due to job or uni or whatever. I don't want to be the dickhead to call the landlord and kick him out if I have to live with just my two housemates for another couple weeks who are his friend/gf and other roommates arent going to be back for another two weeks or so.
>>
>>18228151
Call him out on the bullshit. Stop being a fucking pussy. Be prepared to throw the fuck down over it.
>>
>>18228151
House meeting as soon a everyone gets back. Set groundrules - limit to number of nights a guest can stay, behavior expected of guests, and so on. If not followed, offending host(ess) will be asked to move out. Applies to everyone.
>>
>>18228151

gather up and insist hes not allowed in the house anymore. majority rules and if hes not on the lease, thats a thing. he is disrespectful and a thief, not allowed. if she doesnt like it SHE can move.

but its gonna take all of you uniting against her/him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.