[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18/m I am just ending the 11th grade (Bulgarian school ages)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1400151970913.png (59KB, 807x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400151970913.png
59KB, 807x800px
18/m
I am just ending the 11th grade (Bulgarian school ages) and I have been loving every moment so far of high school except one thing.
I'm pretty social, /fit/, normal looking in face, excellent in school and have huge general knowledge for my age ( I don't want this to come off as cirlejerking myself)

But I have never had luck with girls. I will admit that up until 9th grade I was a huge ass and found it funny to insult people, but so much has changed in these 2 years.

I know that girls have liked me, their best girl friends have told me. SURE, I am a spaghetti monster and still lack the experience to know how to act around women but that's not the point.
When people talk who they have had a crush on and someone ALWAYS mentions my name the girl always looks at me, giggles, and says ''But that's anon''
These words are ETCHED in my brain ''But that's anon'' They fuel my feelings of inadequacy daily.
What is wrong with me? Why am I ''just anon''? Do I not have a dick or sexual feelings? I am not mad because I am not getting that pussy, I am mad because I KNOW THEY HAVE LIKED ME and still go ''but that's just anon'' .

Is it THAT shameful to have had a crush on me? Does it have something to do with the way I treat girls? How should I treat girls so that I am not ''just anon''
>>
>>18227891
It's that you think you're "just anon"

Imaging you have an arm long enough to reach all of this ripe fruit from a tree but you never do it because you think you can't reach it. The fruit starts bragging like "he never picks fruit lol, he'll never pick you, he's weak!". Even though they'd love to be picked by you and feel your big teeth bite into them and feel their juices run down your chin.

It's a sort of test to see if you actually have the balls to reach out and yank that fruit by the vine. Decide wether you want to be seen as a picker or a sitter.
>>
>>18228011
Can I be a picker without turning into a huge fucking asshole?
That's my biggest fear.
Also how do I ''reach the fruit'' ?
>>
>>18228052
>Can I be a picker without turning into a huge fucking asshole?
Yes. There's a balance between being a non picker pussy and a heavy picking asshole. BE THE GOOCH.
It takes practice but you cannot be afraid.

>Also how do I ''reach the fruit'' ?

Flirt, ask for their number, set up date, fuck them.
>>
>>18228062
nonono
Even if I do all that I still don't know how to treat GIRLS as girls.
Even in daily situations
How do I not talk to them like other guys but as GIRLS?
>>
Ивo, мaхaй ce oт чaнa ми.
>>
>>18228071
fuck off
>>
>>18228067
Talk to them like guys you're gonna fuck later
>>
>>18228084
how do I talk to guys I want to fuck later
>>
>>18228071
^^This
>>
>>18228067
Like you would talk to a sister or a female cousin or an aunt
Seriously why are people on this website so retarded? Even orphans have had proper introduction to women growing up
>>
>>18228093
The same you talk to girls you wanna fuck later
>>
>>18228093
Be bi.
>>
Бъди пич oт клaca.
>>
>>18228271
Ceш ce?
>>
>>18228824
щe тe чyкaм в гъзa чecтнo :Д
>>
>>18228874
<3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.