[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's just not fair, my parents gave me this life but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: cryji.jpg (32KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cryji.jpg
32KB, 460x259px
It's just not fair, my parents gave me this life but never taught me how to live.

During the first years of my life I saw my father once or twice a year and I don't remember him ever doing anything fatherly, never taught me anything, never gave me any father-son speech, never told me any "truth of life", fuck not even a shitty dad joke.

10 years ago I gathered all my courage and called him, told him I needed his help and wanted to see him, he agreed and I had to somehow manage to accept that I just didn't know how to interact with women, he had nothing to tell me and he just wanted me gone, haven't spoken to him since.

And my mother only knows how to talk about god and religion.
>>
>>18227847
Is there a question here, or is this just "My life sucks more than yours" bragging?
>>
File: 1486447992464.png (285KB, 476x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486447992464.png
285KB, 476x530px
>>18227847

>It's just not fair

Oh, life isn't fair? That's so unfortunate for you. Some kids are born into waterless deserts and die of starvation before their 1st birthday. Some kids right now in the middle east are being bombed in their sleeps.

Your "boo hoo my parents didn't teach me enough" pity party seems pretty privileged in comparison. Life isn't fair, kid. Too fuckin bad.
>>
>>18227867
How do I stop being a failure of a man? How can I replace all the missed years of parenting?

It's not fair that I have to try harder than everyone else for something as basic as human interaction.

>>18227882
Yes, there are people who have way shittier lives but even that realization only makes me feel worse, I'm so shit I can't have a normal life when I'm supossed to.
>>
>>18227893
>Can't have a normal life when I'm supposed to
That's not what you're whining about, you weren't born missing a limb or anything. You're just whining because you want to have what others have. It doesn't matter whether you were taught how to talk with girls by your dad, with this mindset you would've blamed your parents for education, habits, health, religion, culture, or even your dick size.

Nobody's 'supposed' to have this hyper idealized life, people aren't deserving of any life except their own. Live with it, if you don't like parts of it, then change it.

Stop being a fucking manchild, it might be #1 reason why you can't get a girl.
>>
File: 1490333327304.jpg (20KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490333327304.jpg
20KB, 460x345px
>>18227948
Good post. OP is a little baby man who needed more spanking as a child.
>>
It pisses me off that yall think the suffering he has is somehow reduced just because others have it worse. Clearly OP has issues and needs to see a therapist or something to stop his pain, which fucking exists.

OP, if you want to vent do it on those GIOYC threads and don't create a post. If you wanted to ask for advice, please put the question inside the text.
>>
File: 1490852282507.jpg (262KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1490852282507.jpg
262KB, 1080x1349px
You people are fucking retarded if you think lack of parenting can be fixed by "manning up" or other retarded normie-isms.

OP did you even look at the catalog before making this thread? This place is normie central. You won't find help here, go see a therapist or something.

The model of absent father - shitty oppressive bitch mother is more common than you think, and it's very damaging. You probably don't even understand the extent of the damage yourself.
>>
Boohoo life isn't fair, get used to it or kill yourself.
>>
>>18227847
>It's just not fair, my parents gave me this life but never taught me how to live.
They have also given you many good things as you're grown up smart enough to process your weaknesses. No one can walk you through everything in life: At some point you have to look back and think which parts of yourself you want to keep and which change.
>>
First off, 4chan is full of closed minded dumbfucks who can't understand your situation. Keep that in mind.
Second, your circumstances shape you no matter what other people say. And yes, the lack of a father figure does affect your life in a negative way. It'd be retarded to think otherwise. Like someone else said before, it's a really damaging thing and analyzing and understanding its effects can be extremelly difficult.
Just don't listen to these retards who are trying to dumb you down. They're doing that because they're full of hate, resentment and failure. No one can judge your situation as best as you can so it's time to get help, own your world and fuck those who disregard your opinion.
>>
>>18227847
Minefield Mahjong is the best part of Kaiji.
>>
>>18228457

/thread
>>
At least you had a father you insufferable fucking prick
>>
>>18229467
>implying your were cloned in a laboratory
>>
>>18229467
MEWTWO???
>>
>>18227948
>>18227882
>hurr durr someone has a worse life than you so you're not allowed to be sad because of yours

Worst argument that I see on a regular basis, [spoiler]and, before you say I'm a manchild or a loser, I never actually complain about life being unfair, but I have empathy towards OP. Every problem hits people in a different way.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18228575
This, OP. It's very important that you keep this in mind and ignore everyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>18229728
sorry for being retarded and spoiling it though kek, I don't browse /adv/ often
>>
>>18229728
stop being such a leftist cuck. op needs to man up and get some balls for once
>>
>>18229755
You will always have to face these people who say "man up", OP. It is one of the many cons of being born a man. Many people think men should suppress their feelings and not deal with them in a healthy way. It's fucked up, but you need to ignore it.
>>
OP, a lot of people are damaged due to shitty parenting but you shouldn't let that be an excuse not to live your life properly. You're too hung up on your parents fucking you up as if you can't improve at all without their much needed guidance. Take baby steps and set small goals. Get a job, go gym, do a sport, take part in a new hobby. Anything that'll get you force you into social interaction. If you fail, you fail and then try again.

>>18229755
>state of all these buzzwords
I wonder if you can even function in day to day conversations without spouting some shitty phrase or meme you saw online.
>>
>>18229800
it's not about suppressing your feelings, it's about doing something about them
clearly very immature of you if you think that's what manning up means
>>
>>18229755
>stop being a leftist cuck

wut, what does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>18229825
he's taking pity of a capable competent person for no reason whatsoever other than 'muh feelings'
>>
>>18229837
>he's taking pity of a capable competent person for no reason whatsoever other than 'muh feelings'

wut, what does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>18229812
You really should just be at a zoo peeling some bananas
>>
>>18229875
ok

>>18229850
it's a typical leftist attitude
>>
>>18229451
Really? I liked the Bog more. They just kept coming up with new layers of bullshit on that whole story.
>>
>>18227847
>>
>>18227847
You sound like me except my dad was/is a drunken good for nothing.
>>
File: 1492047461637.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492047461637.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>18227882
>tries to be moral
>4chan
>>
>>18229755
That attitude is what drives people to the left. The guy needs help and you tell him to fuck off. As much as you want to put your fingers in your ears and pretend not to hear the truth, people are very much products of their environments and upbringing. If you were born in OP's shoes, you'd be the one asking for help here instead of him.
>>
Holy fuck let the guy vent his frustrations. This whole "nut up" mentality is fucking outdated and is only useful in the military and getting laid by spoiled whores. OP fuck whoever did you wrong. Go do introspection until it becomes second nature to you. You need to find out who you realy are outside of anyone elses company. Theres plenty of you that you havent seen yet and I believe youll find your complete "you", in time. The fact that you can see where your problems stem from is a huge step in the right direction!
>>
>>18227847
Just, try to talk with much people that you can, your friends and your experience are more than enough
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.