[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen if I came inside my girl about 10 days before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491757281639.jpg (43KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1491757281639.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
What will happen if I came inside my girl about 10 days before her period?

I usually keep track of her period but this time I actually went and did it inside her.
>>
Women can get pregnant at any point, even on their periods. They can also get pregnant from pre-cum alone. Stop being a fucking retard and use a condom.

For this situation, you should buy Plan B if it was recent.
>>
>>18227770
>Pregnant from Precum meme
constanza with a baseball bat about to swing and miss.exe

I've fucked a literal 20 girls multiple times while pulling out and never had any situation arise.
I got tested for infertility because I didn't believe it. Results said I had a high sperm count. Fuck off.
You just don't know how to control yourself little dick
>>
>>18227770
>Women can get pregnant at any point, even on their periods
As much as I detest liberal schooling, you certainly fell for the abstinence only crap. Take a reproduction class or even read a few wikipedia pages. Women cannot always get pregnant.
>>
>>18227786
What?

Is it possible yes, doesn't it can or will. I'd rather not risk having fucking children with a bitch I hate but want to fuck.
>>
If you're on calendar method, I heard that you're safe having unprotected sex 20 days after her period. Not sure about it though.
>>
File: menstrual-cycle.jpg (43KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
menstrual-cycle.jpg
43KB, 500x360px
>>18227725
Probably nothing.

But promise me that once you make her pregnant, you will be responsible adult, marry her and start happy family.

If you cant deal with this risk, you better start using more reliable methods like condoms.
>>
>>18228022
Really? That's a relief. Thanks!
>>
>>18227725
ok so you all really have no idea.
the time when a woman can get pregnant is about 14 days after the day her period starts until the ~18 day after her period and this varies. your sperm can survive about 5 days inside her and her egg cell survives about 24 hours. Lets say your girl has her period for about 5 days then after her period stops she is in her ovulation about 9-13 days after her period stops. The whole cycle normally takes 28 days but this varies aswell. So if you have sex 10 days before her period shes on the 18th day of her cycle and potentially yes, she can get pregnant
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.