[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm 19, and currently in a relationship with the love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 7ee.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
7ee.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
So, I'm 19, and currently in a relationship with the love of my life, going on 7 months now. She doesn't live with me, because she still has school. But she is always here on weekends. Anyways, my problem is this: lately she's been acting SUPER jealous of every single female I interact with. Just a few days ago, I was at the mall, alone. I told her about it and she asked me if I saw anyone I knew. "Yes! I ran into a girl I used to go to school with. But all I said was hey." Well, she was pissed and said that I was "hanging out" with this other girl when I was doing no such thing. And then, more recently, my neighbors, a couple in their thirties, were having a cookout and invited me to eat with them. Well, I sent pics to my gf and she was PISSED. Why? Because there was a female there... THE WIFE! I called her to try and ask what was going on and she said crying "Oh forget it just fucking do whatever you want." And hung up. I called back a few minutes later. This time it was her dad on the phone, and basically told me that I was a pos for "hanging out with other girls" and told me not to call them back until I've learned some respect. I was crying afterwards, dazed and confused. No idea what just happened. WHAT DO I DO? I don't wanna leave her; I've invested so much into this girl. And every time I try to confront her about her trust issues, she throws a fit and turns me into the bad guy, after which I calmly apologize. I'm so hopelessly confused on what I need to do /adv/. Any advice?
>>
>>18227516
Why/How is she the love of your life?
>>
>>18227562
It's hard to say exactly. But I guess I just know! Usually, she makes me so happy and makes me feel so loved and secure. At least, in the beginning. I honestly don't know what's happened to change all that. But I've vowed that if anyone was to leave, that it would never be me, regardless of what happens.
>>
>>18227516

You are in an abusive relationship, plain and simple. Her extreme actions and attitudes indicate a strong chance she has mental illness, my guess is a personality disorder. Either way she is being toxic and mistreating you. And your lack of setting boundaries is a sign of attachment issues and/or a mix of codependency.

You both need to go to therapy separately, and together. You must learn how to set boundaries for her so you get the respect that she is not currently giving you, which everyone deserves in a relationship. She needs to be more self-aware that she is outright and significantly emotionally abusing you consistently. If the relationship isnt worth that much to both of you, then you have no business being in one.
>>
ITT babby's first relationship.

She is not the love of your life. Find someone healthier for you.
>>
>>18227592
I don't want to leave. And I want her to stay as well. I love her very much. But how can I discuss this with her WITHOUT making her mad at me? I want to fix this.
>>
>>18227603
It's not my first. It's my third. The first left me because she got "bored" of me. The second one cheated on me, and I forgave her for it. She left me anyway because she felt I didn't have enough to provide for her, although I'm really trying my best to make ends meet.
>>
File: it's all ogre now.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
it's all ogre now.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>>18227592
>Her extreme actions and attitudes indicate a strong chance she has mental illness, my guess is a personality disorder. Either way she is being toxic and mistreating you

>mfw this describes my relationship, yet I am somehow capable of controling her extreme jealousy
Having a schizophrenic sure comes with it's benefits
>>
File: King Crimson is beyond pissed.jpg (66KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson is beyond pissed.jpg
66KB, 688x720px
>>18227629
schizophrenic mom
SCHIZOPHRENIC MOM
WHY DIDN'T IT APPEAR ON MY POST?!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.