[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys So I'm a straight edge guy, where can I go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1492064941362-b.jpg (108KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
1492064941362-b.jpg
108KB, 960x715px
Hey guys

So I'm a straight edge guy, where can I go to pick up girls (that isn't church because that's fucked up)? I'd rather be with a girl that's clean and such, but I don't really know where to go.

Thanks friends

Pic unrelated
>>
So what, no alcohol, no sex, no drugs etc.?
They're pretty rare outside of religious places. Most people aren't into puritanicalism.
>>
File: 1491648714149-x.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491648714149-x.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>18227482
Sex is fine, alcohol is ok if it's not often.

It's mostly drugs, and I'm only asking because I live in Colorado so everyone and their dog smokes weed. I've tried dating sites but I've tried all the girls (not a lot) that are straight edge. Do I just cut my losses?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
I know that feel op, but don't expect a response because those places don't exist.
>>
Im in no place to offer anyone advice, but I would guess if you;re in Colorado try hiking clubs
>>
>>18227854
Yeah I suppose something like that.

It just really fucking sucks, I'm not trying to get laid, I honestly could pull that off if I cared. I actually want a relationship with a girl and not a quick fuck.
>>
>>18227471
You can't. Try churches and Christian mingle
>>
>>18228016
Is it so much to fucking ask for a girl that doesn't smoke weed

I mean honestly
>>
>>18228028
In Colorado, yes.

Just blame the Jews and move on
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>18228035
>just blame the jews

I do, anon.

I do.
>>
>>18228035
Regardless

Should I just cut my losses and find a degenerate girl and try to manipulate her to stop being degenerate?
>>
>>18228094

You sound like a real bummer. I'd go for any girl that is willing to talk to you for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>18228096
>bummer because I'm anti drug

Yeah I'm a real party pooper. Drugs make you cool guys, if you don't partake in them, you're a square!
>>
>>18228102
It's the whole "manipulating them to stop being degenerate" thing that strikes out to me personally.

I have similar values, albeit a touch more lax with weed due to personal experiences (family using it medicinally). But if I found out a girl drank heavily or did cocaine or whatever, all of which is disturbingly common in college, I'd just ditch her rather than trying to shape her in my image. It's a pretty stupid and somewhat unethical idea.
>>
>>18228118
Well Nigga what am I supposed to do? I can't fucking go pick up girls at church. I'm not a religious man but that is just seriously fucked. I'm pretty sure Christian girls my age don't even go on Christian mingle regardless
>>
>>18227471
Libraries, perhaps?
>>
>>18228193
No, let me explain my reasoning here.
People go to libraries to read books.
To read books and understand them, you need to have a lucid mind.
And to go to a library, you're either doing school research or you must really like books.

And a girl who really likes books is less likely to smoke weed because she already gets her high from fiction, get me?
>>
>>18228199
Good point, friend.

I'll look into this and hang out at the library looking slick, then hit on cuties that come in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.