[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to die I tried the 'balloon time' info graph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (40KB, 374x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
40KB, 374x512px
I need to die

I tried the 'balloon time' info graph awhile ago and it has 20% oxygen. Essentially 4Chan fucked me over on that.

I know below 17% oxygen causes blackouts, I'm wondering if 3% is low enough? Would their 'balloon' gas be safe for me to use?

Waking up as a vegetable from brain damage would be my definition of hell.
>>
Don't 'commit suicide, please.
>>
>>18227395
It's funny how nobody you know cares about your well being, then when you want to kill yourself they say don't do it. Are you trying to make yourself feel better? I don't understand people like you.
>>
>>18227399
Op here, no need to be cynical
>>
>>18227401
Just curious
>>
>>18227354
I have the same fear anon.

Would swallowing 30 sleeping pills (imovane brand made from zopiclone) with alcohol as well, kill me?

Or would it leave me with brain damage ?
>>
>>18227419
People like to have hope the world isn't such a bad place. If people they know go around killing themselves it's like a disease that brings other people down.

>>18227423
I hear they put a chemical in rat poison to induce vomiting in humans because housewives use it to poison their husbands
>>
>>18227354
What's going on OP?
>>
>>18227426
Ah so it all goes back to themselves at the end okay that makes sense.
>>
File: maslow-pyramid.jpg (26KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
maslow-pyramid.jpg
26KB, 502x369px
>>18227432
I have tried OD'ing cutting and other things, I just can't cope with reality.

>>18227440
Yes and no

When someone like Bill Gates has all his needs met they help others.

People have an innate need to offer support, you're being cynical
>>
>>18227449
It sounds like you're in a pretty dark place right now. Drugs and other forms of self harm aren't the answer. What have you tried that's positive? There are a lot of support groups for addiction. Do you have someone to talk to about your cutting?
>>
>>18227423
here's what is going to happen when you attempt that

you're going to be screaming so loud from the pain caused by your organs shutting down that you'll be forced awake and anyone within a quarter mile will call the ambulance who will pump your stomach and then you're going to spend the rest of your life in an institution
>>
>>18227462
I joined a church

They're ok but I don't really belong there
>>
>>18227474
You're trying, and that a step in the right direction. What kinds of activities do you like doing? What are some of your interests?
>>
>>18227505
I was in a 2 year relationship but she started talking to other guys after my dad passed away.

I bought a tank, I only came here to ask if it was safe for me to use.
>>
Using a tank of pure helium would be a lot better because you won't panic. The thing that makes you panic is the Carbon Dioxide in your system not the lack of oxygen. So if you use helium there will be no Carbon Dioxide produced and your body won't panic
>>
>>18227518
Holy smokes! I was in a similar situation: ten year relationship, dad died and we split. I had an awful time readjusting. It's been five years since then and I'm still finding my way out. Before that, I was in Iraq and that fucked me up royally. Brother was put in prison. Grandmother died. Aunt died. Mom is in bad shape. Relationships with my family in the shitter. But you (this is what I've been doing) have to find a support system and really lean into it. I really wish you the best OP. I hope you make it out of this alive and in good shape. Don't be a faggot and get well soon.

P.S. I meant to say earlier that I suffer from a lot of mental illnesses that built up over the years. I'm getting a lot of help for that and I'm happier because of it. There's hope now. I wish you well OP.
>>
>>18227354
Why the hell are you wasting board space here if not for attention seeking. If this is not a complete troll bait thread it's the definition of a cry for help. There are many many ways to kys with guarenteed results and many other websites with information about the topic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.