[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't exactly asking for advice, just wanted to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

This isn't exactly asking for advice, just wanted to ask a question to all of you. Have any of you ever treated your life as a romance anime? Yes I know this will sound fucking lame but I did this. I tried getting a girl with the things they did in anime, thought all highschool girls were all pure, get flustered easily, and found it cute when I get flustered or insert my anime blush marks. My goodness, I'm just thinking back to my highschool days, I was living a life of ignorance. That's why I never got a gf back then. Anybody also do this? I'm fine now, I woke up from that dream junior year when I found out my crush that I liked for 2 years sucks her bf's dick, and smokes weed. Yea I thought every girl was pure like in anime, pffft.
>>
>>18227218
Yes, I did something similar. I expected a romance to start start without having to even talk at first. Just locking eyes with a girl would be enough. I think many people on this board have or had this delusion. It's amazing that you have grown so much and can look back and cringe. Good job.
>>
>>18227218
That makes it more hot imo, on the outside a girl looks all pure and nice and cute, but then you slip a cock in her and she melts and becomes someone new. My biggest fetish is a girl who claims she doesnt like sex but still has it. The moans of those girls are pure and nothing turns me on more. My friend is asexual and has had a few boyfriends and just thinking of her having sex and moaning and sucking and whatever makes me go crazy
>>
Anime=cartoon=fantasy= NOT REAL LIFE

Jesus Christ, there's a reason these shows exist; to focus on false unrealistic scenarios in order to advance a story or for character development. Even if you find an innocent girl irl, they will have a side they don't show.

Only way to get a girl really is to treat them like your male friends, then advance in terms of spending alone 1on1 time with them and go on from there really.

Life is Life. It's absolute reality, and there is no source material or story based off it. It's all random and the only way you make sense is if you take control and try to write a story for yourself.
>>
I think most people who spend lots of time around media go through something similar. We apply formulas and ideas that really only work in fiction because we don't have enough life experience to prove us wrong. I tried to get girls by pretending to be all theatric and shit during the first year of high school and it went about as fucking well as you'd think. We do get better, tho.
>>
>>18227231
Ahhh yes, I remember just staring down the girl I liked for 2 years. The thing is I'm pretty sure she liked me back, but I'm just making a guess. She did that stare at me until I look and then she looks away fast. My young self didnt notice that's a signal in highschool that meant stop fucking sitting down and go to her, youre the man here. But no, young me just started to stare at her back, constantly. Soon enough, she stopped staring at me. I don't know what anime I saw that made me think being shy, and always flustered while being a guy at that, is sexy.
>>18227237
I mean, that's a nice fetish you have there, thanks for sharing I guess.
>>18227239
Yes, I found that out the hard way by trying to put it into practice for 4 fucking years. Wasted my highschool life.
>>18227241
That kind of makes me feel better, I don't feel like such a dumb ass anymore really. A lot of people who surrounds their life around entertainment as a kid just thinks life is exactly like that. Its pretty common imo. I feel like an idiot still but not that big of an idiot
>>
>>18227263
I sometimes think that I could blame my parent's lack of interest in raising me. Like, they just gave up when they realized I was a retarded kid and treated me like I was a pet or something and just gave me food and tv to keep me occupied.

But it's probably better to assume all fault is mine for being so oblivious to other people for so many years.
>>
>>18227304
Honestly, it's not really anyone's fault. We just learned a bit later than others that fact and fiction really are /that/ seperate. There's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, it's sort of cringey looking back but at least you're not still doing that and making the same mistakes. Accept what you did, cringe some, and try to learn from it. Or at least, that's my experience with all that sort of thing.
>>
>>18227304
If your parents did do that, dont worry. That kind of parenting is socially accepted now, your parents did nothing wrong. That's just the way to raise kids now, have a screen raise them for you. I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.