[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ill always be your friend anon Ever feel like just saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Ill always be your friend anon

Ever feel like just saying fuck it and punching a bitch in the face? Like tingling knuckes seriously considering it?

(she was hooked up inside of a week)
>>
>girls are obliged to date me
Though you should probably do it. If you get charged with assault and end up in prison, there'll be no women to have to deal with
>>
No because I'm not a hormonal jackass.

It is annoying when they say they want to be friends and don't mean it though. I always push the point and try to get them to clarify whether they're just saying that or whether they legitimately intend to be friends.
>>
>Give years to a woman and she can unilaterally decide its done and the first you hear of it is coming home one day and finding the eviction notice stapled to your beating heart

>no salvage effort whatsoever

>Give years and its no different than if you had a 2 week fling

>No refunds

Its the disloyalty more than anything that is eating at me rn. And i know bitches aint shit etc, but i never expected that from her in a million years.

Im a fucking chump for ever giving 2 shits arnet i? Just lay it out.
>>
>>18227002

In every breakup there is a dumper and a dumpee. It almost always comes as a shock to the dumpee, but the dumper has been thinking about it for a while, maybe even months.

So she is simply way ahead of you in the getting-over-it process.
>>
>>18227806
>>18227806
>It almost always comes as a shock to the dumpee

...really?

>>18227806
>So she is simply way ahead of you in the getting-over-it process.

i think....this is good adv
>>
>>18227020
Happens both ways I'd say .. however what you greentext is spot on what happened here as well. However here, some six yrs down the road, looking at her, she actually did me a favor
>>
>>18227928
And yeah .. one feels like a chump when it happens
>>
>>18227833
>...really?
To varying degrees. He may understand the relationship is crashing and thinks it can still be solved, while she's long past that point.

The simple fact he's the one being dumped means she concluded it's over a long time before him.
>>
>>18227002
The only reasonable action to take is to never talk to her again.

I'm serious. A big reason women are such are vapid and selfish cunts is that even those with below-average attractiveness have a solar system of beta orbiters ready to service her every whim-except sex.
>>
Daniel? Is it you? Are you talking about that time when you used me to try to forget the crush who actually ended up "friendzoning" (lol) you?

Come at me, bro. I know even my currently depressed and underfed self would win you in a fight, you clueless moron.

You're a pain in the ass who makes everyone cringe with your fedoralistic ways. Maybe fighting you might either give you a lesson to learn or alleviate my mental torture by feeling some adrenaline rush for once.

And even if I lose this fight, I still win, because I'll have to worry about something other wanting to die.

Come at me, bro.

Come.
At.
Me.

(Preferably with a knife. Then I won't even fight you. I'll probably just ask you to kill me and rid me from my suffering already, lol)
>>
>>18228216
cringe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.