[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is is bad my boyfriend and my best friend are two different guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Is is bad my boyfriend and my best friend are two different guys?

Is it bad they''ve never met each other because I don't think either would like each other?

Is it bad sometimes I wish they were the same person?
>>
>Is is bad my boyfriend and my best friend are two different guys?
No, it's good to have a boyfriend who you can call your best friend, but it's not necessary.
>Is it bad they''ve never met each other because I don't think either would like each other?
Not unless they've expressed desire to meet one another, in which case, why not? But going off of your next statement, it doesn't sound like that's the real reason. It sounds more like you're hiding the level of emotional intimacy you share.
>Is it bad sometimes I wish they were the same person?
Yes. Either your best friend isn't just a best friend, and there's emotions tied up - making it an emotional affair, or your boyfriend treats you like crap and you wish he was nicer like your friend. Whichever one it is, that's extremely bad and you need to sort your shit out ASAP.
>>
File: bessy's car.jpg (117KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
bessy's car.jpg
117KB, 900x507px
>>18226939
>Is is bad
Yes, why would you even need to ask? And you're pure evil for it, you fountain of unadulterated badness unpolluted by a single drop of goodness! Your kind of mischief making and capacious candor has slipped by the awareness of many a wily man, but not I!

I know first and foremost, you deserve a spanking.

Anyway, this idea that we need to have ONE PERSON to be our EVERYTHING FOR EVER AND EVER-- it's retarded. Flawed. broken. Leads toward irrational expectations and an impossibility of fulfillment.

And that's, like, my opinion; man. You wanna fite?

Just remember, infidelity isn't good for anyone involved. There's naught but suffering within such a prize dereliction from empathy and honor and self respect.
>>
Your bf gonna get cucked by your best friend in your first fight

You saw it first here
>>
why are women so fucking dumb?

jesus christ

why wasn't I born gay
>>
File: O-oh.jpg (20KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
O-oh.jpg
20KB, 500x335px
>>18226939
So here's the thing, some guys and some girls can successfully be platonic friends; however, most guys and most girls cannot keep the relationship platonic.
Now, even if we assume you can successfully pull this off why would you not want your bf to be your best friend? This is more of a personal thing, but every girl I've dated I've been friends with and my current gf is my best friend and I wouldn't mind only spending time with her and no one else, which I'd hope would be the case after several years together. It's iffy because it's almost like you're denying your bf a side of yourself while doing the same to your friend with another side. We also have to assume that your friend can keep things platonic and all it takes is one person who can't to fuck things up for everybody,
I dunno, writing this all out I have to say yes it is bad. In a long term relationship you should be dedicated to one person. If the relationship is new then it's still bad since having guys hang around you, regardless of intent, is a huge red flag.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.