[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who have been dumped and immediately have someone else...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: depression1.jpg (27KB, 337x358px) Image search: [Google]
depression1.jpg
27KB, 337x358px
To those who have been dumped and immediately have someone else... do you even think about your previous partner anymore?

>gf somewhat cheats on me
>work at it for a few days
>realize I can't do it and break up with her
>she's immediately with the other guy living the happy life
>be devastated and alone

It's so unfair. I'm so incredibly hurt and heartbroken. Not a moment goes by where I don't still think of her. Is it truly so easy to forget and move on like that?

Did you really just forget him/her and all the time you were together, just like that?
>>
huh... same thing happened to me
>>
If she cheated on you, of course she doesn't fucking think about you.
>>
>>18226800

girls don't just break up with a guy. It's a process

First, they decide they don't want to be with you
Second, they look for your replacement on the down-low
Third, they groom your replacement for a commitment if they're single
Fourth, they break up with you

They can't stand the thought of being alone, so this is the process they follow
>>
Of course she is, why would she be alone if she already had someone else?

Move on, worthless bitch isn't worth your time
>>
>>18226977
looks like the process for how to look for a new job
>>
>>18226988
hahahaha, you're right.

>>18226800
if the guy she's with now knew she cheated on you with him and is still with her he might be retarded. If he didn't, iI feel bad for him because she'll do the same shit to him.
>>
How long have you both been apart?
>>
>>18226800

This happened to me except it was my bf. a few months into dating the girl he cheated on me with he starts randomly sending me dick pics. I changed my number and havent looked back. Fuck them op, you deserve better
>>
>>18226800
You'll get over it OP. It's nothing wrong you did, just simple incompatibility. Surround yourself with friends and loved ones and you'll find another woman and feel better in no time.
>>
>>18227065
About one week now.
>>
It depends. If you're leaving her because you don't care about her, yes. If you're leaving her because she doesn't care about you, no.
>>
>>18226800
What is somewhat cheat?

I caught my ex texting her ex about old times and I went and fucked her best friend while we were still together and sent her pics. Never felt so good.
>>
>>18226800
You are trying to compare apples and bananas. Women switch on one and off another pretty quick but more important here she already wanted and was focused on the other guy before you even saw there was a problem so naturally it seems she moved on quick. The time you thought work was being done to save your relationship was only an irritant to her.
>>
>>18227907
>What is somewhat cheat?

Emotional affair.

>>18227967

I already knew this. I would've said the same thing to another anon but to realize that it applies directly to me this time... it makes me nauseous this very moment. I've been hyperventilating all day now and oh god, I'm hurting so much. I want it to stop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.