[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two of my fuckbuddies recently found out about each other. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: OnTheRoad.png (660KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
OnTheRoad.png
660KB, 1278x720px
Two of my fuckbuddies recently found out about each other. They already knew each other, but didn't know they were both banging the same girl. It's turned into a bunch of drama bullshit, and they're now all hostile with each other. How do I make things better? Barring that, how do I prevent this sort of drama in the future?
>>
>How do I make things better? Barring that, how do I prevent this sort of drama in the future?
By not making very stupid decisions in your life.
>>
fuckbuddies = no emotions
Someone fucked up
>>
>>18226722

>how do i fix the drama

no guarantees but the best route is likely to tell both that you're a slut, that they shouldn't let you get in the way of their friendship, and that your intention with both of them was just sex so they have no reason to feel like they should compete, but now you are not having sex with any of them. then you stop talkignto both of them and let them sort their own shit out. its self depreciating, but its probably the best way, dehumanize your self to them, make your self not an attainable potential gf and they will hate you intsead of each other.

>how to prevent this sort of drama in the future

generally you shouldnt sleep with two people who are on more than just a casual aquaintance relationship.
>>
>>18226722
>Barring that, how do I prevent this sort of drama in the future?
Make sure being more open about it from the start to screen out the insecure guys. Doubt you can do much with the current situation sans picking one (but since both are faggots, I'd rather not)
>>
>>18226722
>How do I make things better?
Gotta get rid of at least one of them, if not both. One, or both, of them are emotionally entangled with you, thus breaking the cardinal rule of being fuck buddies. When that happens you either have to get into a relationship or end what's going on.
>>
This >>18226737 and this >>18226776
>>
File: 1488907688576.png (490KB, 736x922px) Image search: [Google]
1488907688576.png
490KB, 736x922px
>>18226722

Confess, OP.

tell them dudes calm down, both of u tow have dodged a cannon ball -pointing at yourself- and i want you to totally ignore and ditch any feelings out, when anyone of you tow idiots thrusting his cock into my deformed vag, because i'm a special kind of bitch, a dirt cheap bitch.

sincerely, your mutual vag.
>>
File: 1486259188732s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1486259188732s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>>18226722
Mfw those 2 guys will probably become friends and disregard yo hoe ass as a hoe and move onto better birds
>>
>>18226735
Yeah no kidding.
>>18226736
They're not even friends. They just know each other, and are now total assholes to each other.
>>18226776
I'm thinking both. I don't need someone in my life who is going to cause problems like this.
>>18226795
>>18226819
>>18226732
..!..
>>
File: 1468468284052.png (67KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468468284052.png
67KB, 429x410px
>>18226819
>>
>>18226819

(゚∀゚)

we definitely must become friends, anon.

(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง TO WRECK THAT MUTUAL VAG (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
>>
>>18226819
Yo it me I've consumed 2 pints home brew and 1 and over a half large glasses of wine tonight.... So more than a bottle of wine haha spot me ma people! Liberta
>>
>>18226722
You propose double penetration.
>>
>>18226722

You are everything that's wrong with modern women

I hope they both dump your ass and completely ghost you

You deserve nothing
>>
>>18226877
>guy a fucks chick c
That's okay.
>guy b fucks chicks c
That's okay too.
>chick c fucks guy a and guy b
That's somehow not okay.

Interesting.
>>
>>18226883
You forgot to tip your feminazi glasses.
>>
>>18226722
Cant have your cake and eat it too.

Live how you want but there are consequences.

Its called reality.
>>
>>18226722
>How do I make things better?
Short answer, you don't. You obviously weren't as transparent or open about the situation as you should have been, and the guys are coming off as insecure and kind of beta because, frankly, you're not worth fighting over.

>how do I prevent this sort of drama in the future?
By being completely open and honest about what the situation is, who is involved, and keeping your language 100% ambiguity free.

You also need to realize that a thin line you're walking because of the inherent nature of having more than one male fuck buddy. Even if they don't have strong feelings for you, it's still a pride thing; men don't like other men fucking the same women we are. It's a thing.

>>18226737
>>18226776
This is some solid advice. There's no going back to fucking both of them. You need to end it with both, or progress to something meaningful with one.

Since you're a girl, and obviously a slagg, I suggest ditching them both and trying again. It's not exactly hard for you to find someone who wants to fuck you.

>>18226843
>..!..
You're on an anonymous Nepalese Throat Singing forum, the "I'm a woman in the Anglosphere so it's not ok to criticize me or tell me I'm at fault" thing doesn't apply here.

You messed up. There's nothing wrong with being a slut, a lot of my favorite people are sluts, and I'm a manslut myself... but be an honest slut.

>>18226868
Anon raises a good point, you could go for the Hail Mary play.

>>18226877
>You are everything that's wrong with modern women
Nah, OP isn't even that bad. There's so, so much more wrong with the typical basic bitch.
>>
>>18226950

stop acting like a total fucking know it all just because your also a man slut with no moral and thinking you're better than those who aren't lucky enough to play the stupid games you play

you're just as bad as OP is, but you'll never actually believe it because society props up and encourages people and behavior like yours

your disgusting
>>
>>18226843
OP are you in highschool?
>>
quit being a slut.

get married. make babies.

tell your husband that only men with abs and full heads of hair deserve any sex at all. this is what he needs to believe to stay married.
>>
oh wait I forgot

TITS OR GTFO

POST EM
>>
>>18226722
If they barely know each other than what's the problem?

Tell them that the relationships are purely sexual, if you want to.

I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>18227031
>having casual sex is immoral
You want to explain this shit?
>>
>>18227155

you're disgusting and over simplifying the issue

go fuck yourself
>>
>>18227178
Then elaborate. All I'm hearing is a salty virgin who is butt-blasted his puritanical indoctrination hasn't led him to the pure maiden he was promised.
>>
>>18227294

>salty virgin who is butt-blasted his puritanical indoctrination hasn't led him to the pure maiden he was promised.

lol fucking retard
>>
>>18227294
>needs excessive dicks to maintain sane
It's pathetic
>>
>>18227327
>>18227328
These aren't answers, because you know you're wrong. Just sad, bitter, and pathetic.

What business is it of yours who other people fuck?
>>
>>18227342

I told you stop acting like a total fucking know it all, and look, you're still doing it

>just sad, bitter, and pathetic

keep projecting buddy

>What business is it of yours who other people fuck?

do you really think it's normal that girls have multiple fuck buddies and that behavior should be encouraged?

actually don't answer that, I already know your answer. just agree to disagree, because you're a retard and that would be an accomplishment for even you
>>
>>18227342
I'm not the guy you're responding to. Slutty does not mean immoral. It means you do intimate activities with an excessive and unnecessary amount of people.

People will get jealous. People will think you take what you have for granted. And this is what I think. You couldn't even look for your second fuck buddy outside your social circle? Low effort, girl.

Being slutty also lowers the value of intimate activities with people as you go, reducing the value of yourself to other men. Men do not like this so they discourage the culture.
>>
>>18227345
>do you really think it's normal that girls have multiple fuck buddies and that behavior should be encouraged
I think we don't get to choose what makes us happy, and it's nobody's business who other people have sex with. The fact you have an opinion at all is the problem, and why did you specify women?

>>18227352
I'm not OP. I'm not even female.
>>
>>18227384

Ok mr hands.
>>
File: sexstats.jpg (736KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
sexstats.jpg
736KB, 2456x1570px
>slut ruining her and other peoples lives
>nobody is bothering to tell her slut ass why

im too tired to drop the redpills. somebody else do it.

heres 1 to get you started
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.