[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too socially withdrawn to bother dating in the real world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1330358486976.png (214KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1330358486976.png
214KB, 512x368px
>too socially withdrawn to bother dating in the real world like a normal person
>try online dating
>get very little responses or views or whatever
>don't bother taking the initiative and actually messaging anyone or messaging back anyone that does bother to message me (nine out of ten times I am pretty sure they are fake users or are super uggos with like five kids already or something that I am not interested in)
>still continue using dating sites despite the lack attention making me miserable because the scant few views makes me feel somewhat better about myself

How do I end the viscous cycle and just stop this shit all together?

Pic related is me I live underwater
>>
>>18226583
>don't bother taking the initiative and actually messaging anyone or messaging back anyone that does bother to message me
If you're a guy, you've screwed yourself over with this.
>>
>>18226583

>dont bother taking initiative
>how do i end this viscous cycle

try taking initiative.
>>
>>18226595
>try taking initiative.

And how do I do that? I would rather find some kind of alternative so I can just quit this nonsense outright
>>
>>18226726

>and how do i do that?

by taking initiative. you see a girl and think shes attractive, you message her.

>quit this nonsense outright

go to settings and click 'delete account'.

good luck
>>
>>18226729
>by taking initiative. you see a girl and think shes attractive, you message her.

I wouldn't have any idea what to talk about and I don't know if I could deal with the potential spaghetti situation

>go to settings and click 'delete account'.

I have joined multiple dating-type sites and I've been able to stop going to outright ignore some of them but I always go back to at least one. I think I've become addicted that attention I sometimes get from the view or the likes and I really need to get over that
>>
>>18226900

>im unwilling to do anything

then stop asking for advice

>i have no self control

no cure for that other than controlling your self.

good luck <3
>>
This thread seems kind of pointless because you obviously already know the answer to all your questions. You're weak willed. Try to have a bit more backbone.

You can take this one of two ways:

1. Start messaging girls you find attractive. Maybe try sending out messages to a large number of girls at first. That way you'll forget pretty quickly about the people that don't reply. People not replying doesn't say anything bad about you as a person - there's a hundred different reasons why they may not have replied. You should stop degrading yourself and holding everyone else up on a pedestal.

Don't try any of that cheesy pick up stuff you hear online, just interact the same way you would in real life. I've heard a lot that people don't respond well to simple openers like "Hi" online, so maybe try to ask a question as well in your opener (preferably based on something they said in their profile).

Think of it this way: If you never approach anyone, there is a 0% chance you will get a date. Even if you message someone and they don't respond, you're not in any worse position than you would have been had you not messaged them to begin with.

2. Just delete all your dating accounts and stop looking at that shit. Find a hobby and use that to distract you. If you have stuff to keep you occupied, and especially if you have a strong friendship circle, then you won't feel the same strong desire for a romantic relationship.
>>
Just want to add that generally people who are successful with women don't fuck every single girl they ever talk to. They meet a lot of new people all the time, and sleep with maybe 1 in 50 girls they meet. Chances are there is someone as autistic as you out there so just keep sending out those messages until she eventually responds.
>>
File: stillmad.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
stillmad.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>>18226583
>How do I end the viscous cycle and just stop this shit all together?

Don't worry about your online dating profile and just go out and actually meet women in the flesh.

As much as the internet or movies tell you, when you approach them in real life they aren't going to call the cops,give you dirty looks,ignore you or get their panties in a bunch. They're going to act amazed but defensive and even better for your ego is that they're going to be NICELY defensive.

IMO anyway Online Dating is actually harder than just going up to girls and meeting them in real life. Sure you have more comfort in knowing what you're going after (EX: If she has kids or not,smokes or what she likes) but girls are pretty fucking rude and will just leave you hanging, even mid conversation when you give them the power of messaging.

And that's just a FEW of them. The MAJORITY don't even consider returning a simple "Hello" or "Hi" because all they're there for is to get entertained and not actually talk to anyone.
>>
>>18226979
>Maybe try sending out messages to a large number of girls at first.
Dude this, lol.

Send out a copy pasted message to every fucking hot chick on the site. Actually got laid last week thanks to this. If you're one a high pop site/app there is bound to be a few bitches that find you specifically attractive.
>>
>>18227828
But I am too autistic/socially retarded to even start a conversation, let alone continue one beyond a generic greeting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.