[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never posted here before but here it goes. so im a 30 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489855123329.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1489855123329.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
never posted here before but here it goes. so im a 30 year old who last had sex and was in a relationship about 7 years ago. When that ended I pretty much didn't pursue women at all apart from one one night stand when I was very drunk about 5 years ago. That said I have always been uncomfortable around women, and I have low confidence and self esteem in general. I've recently been seeing a girl that I met on Tinder. I've had dismal success on that site, but kept using it. It was apparent from the beginning that this girl was not interested in hook ups, and we've been on a few dates that went well and been texting pretty much every day. The other night she came over to my house and we ended up fooling around quite heavily, but when It came to sex by dick would not get hard. this was devastating to me, I had trouble reading if she was disappointed or frustrated as by this time the only think in my brain was "please work dick" after that we cuddled for a while and continued to fool around a bit, but then she said she wanted to leave, put on her clothes and left. This is literally destroying my brain and all I can think about is that I am a failure. Is this just nerves that will fix itself If I get to see this girl again? I've been texting her today and she doesn't seem more distant or anything like that, but there has been no discussion about the no sex bit. do women know about performance anxiety? I think my nervousness would have been quite obvious.
>>
>>18226547
All in your head. Relax and it'll happen. Don't beat yourself up. You're just out of practise. She probably thinks it's her fault desu. Just be cool and carry on like nothing happened.
>>
File: 1480235310753.jpg (20KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1480235310753.jpg
20KB, 240x180px
bump
>>
>>18226713
cheers mate, im sure its in me head, I over think everything, and t.bh I dont really have any close mates in my country anymore who I can talk to about this sort of stuff
>>
>>18227813
curious to know which country, since I got reasons to believe tinder works differently in different countries.

pretty much >>18226713
I've been like you describe in >>18226547 with about 50% of the women I've fucked. It's gotten me to think I might be borderline demi sexual, not that I cling to such term, just feel like some form of emotional connection is required for me to get a firm and lasting boner, when I'm with someone new.

Keep fooling around, and remember to enjoy it and stay in the moment. The more you're in your head, the less you're in your dick. It'll come much easier if you just focus on enjoying her body, sounds, movements and liquids. Just tell her you sometimes experience boot-up difficulties, but that it has nothing to do with her, and that you think she's incredible etc.

Women can enjoy themselves without going all the way. Don't make her regret anything by breaking down crying in front of her. Just stay with her in the moment, no matter what happens with your penis.
>>
im 27 and have never had sex; at this point if i ever do (very unlikely), i'm more worried that i'd cum in seconds just from light contact than not being able to get it up.
>>
>>18228657
that sounds a bit like me I think. good advice. I'm in rural NZ, and tinder probably works the same as wherever you are, Ive got a single mate who fucks different girls every week with it.

>>18228673
I would have been less embarrassed by cumming in seconds than I was by not getting hard
>>
>>18226547 (OP)
31 here m8. Somewhat related problem. Was in a long term relationship that ended and have been in a drought ever since. Met a women I like and started going out, had sex with her for the first time the other night, just couldn't stay hard.
Posted my thoughts on it here, don't want to retype everything
>>18228598

But it was a wtf moment, I finally was able to stay hard enough to finish and she did get off but damn, guess I just wasn't ready or prepared enough.
>>
>>18229750
My guess is this happens with a lot of guys. It's the equivalent of 'not being in the mood', only different since there's other stuff going on with us, like how long it's been since our last fuck being a mayor factor, making us wanting it to happen that much more. As a man, it's sometimes difficult to differentiate horniness and ego sustenance.

The more you ease into being naked with a chick, the more natural your boners will arrive in good time. When with a girl, don't focus on your dick and asking yourself 'will it work this time pls do', but rather just self-talk yourself into focusing on how hot it is that this girl wants you inside of her, and how wet you make her etc. The erection will come with the right females
>>
it mean she ugly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.