[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been texting my GF while visiting my folks for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484865565142.jpg (15KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484865565142.jpg
15KB, 320x246px
I've been texting my GF while visiting my folks for the easter break and she says I can fuck her however I want when I get back

Is she just horny or is that some cryptic shit for wanting it in the ass?
>>
You're thinking to deep about this
>>
She is hoping you want to fuck her in a bathtub full of ice.
>>
If you want anal, just ask her in a flirty way if that's in the cards.

It's possible that she's thinking of more "out there" stuff than you've done so far. But more often than not this is just a horny expression and she means in whatever position etc. Extreme example but just pointing out that I'm quite sure she would not want you to fuck her while smearing shit on her. She is just thinking of the things she knows you like - and potentially some more "normal" stuff you haven't explored, but you'll have to ask her, even if only because anal takes preparation.
>>
I wish I could read minds so I could know how many people just casually think about butt stuff. It has to be common right?
>>
Just ask if she wants it in the ass. She may have something in mind and is hoping you'll guess it and confirm you'd be down for it too, but you're not a mind reader so you'll just have to ask about things you'd like to do and hope things go in your favor.
>>
>>18226533
Volunteer at your local hospital and ask about the butt box, and you'll see it's actually very common for people to want things in their butt.
>>
>>18226520
>she says I can fuck her however I want
Missionary position without condom for the purpose of reproduction
>>
>go back home
>make out with her
>tie her and blindfold her
>say you'll make her a surprise and leave the room
>steal all the furniture
>shit in the kitchen sink
>glue stuff on the ceiling
>leave
>read about her in local newspaper

Well she said to fuck her however you want...
>>
>>18226556
You sick fuck.
>>
>have coitus
>put in butt
if do like
>gratz
if do not like
>brake up with the lieing cunt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.