[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling terrible and unworthy for being a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476599381941.jpg (82KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1476599381941.jpg
82KB, 316x340px
How do I stop feeling terrible and unworthy for being a virgin?

How do I meet people when I can't force myself to like sports, craft, fishing, dancing and other hobbies?

How do I feel the urge to take the social initiative? I don't feel like trying to ask someone out even if I would be brave enough

How do I stop the horrible feeling when I get reminded that people of my age have sex, party and got friends?

About me:
>tall and muscular 21 y/o:
>no friends, no sexual experience, hugless etc.
>introvert who prefer being alone, don't even feel the urge to be social anymore
>only interests are vidya and gym
>no job, but I study in college
>>
>>18226433

DO you like doing anything out of the house? Even playing Dungeons & Dragons qualifies.
>>
Just do it.

You haven't stuck your piece of meat into another piece of meat? Big deal.

Do something that actually matters, something you can be proud of and sex/your virginity will be no biggie.
>>
>>18226433

>how do i stop feeling terrible and unworthy for being a virgin?

by not associating value with the opportunities to have sex. im not gonna lie and say that being a virgin is some positive thing, you will likely always feel disappointed by being a virgin. however that doesn't mean it defines you. being fat is pretty gross and sad and bad. but fat people still manage to make friends and have happy lives. why? because while it is a flaw, we all have flaws, but those flaws do not define us in their entirety.

you don't need to compensate for being a virgin. you just have to be happy with whatever good you do have going on.

>how do i meet people when I can't force myself ot like sports, craft, fishing, dancing and other hobbies?

well if by 'other hobbies' you mean a select few things you simply need to find hobbies you DO enjoy. but if by 'other hobbies' you mean literally anything and everything, then you need to stop trying to victimize your self. you are not some special snowflake that hates literally everything.

>how do i feel the urge to take social initiative

you either have that urge or you dont. if you dont have that urge, or no extenuating circumstances pushing you to do it, then why do you WANT that urge? to want the urge is inherently contradictory.
>>
>>18226433

>dont get the urge to be social
>asks how to be social

why do you want to be social if you dont feel the urge to be social?
>>
>>18226442
I like taking walks and jogging.

>>18226455
>>18226453
I seek confirmation and life experience
>>
>>18226467

>i seek confirmation

of what?

>and life experience

of what kind? you first insist that you want to do these things, but then insist you will NOT do the things that facilitate them.
>>
>>18226467

Join a bird watching club. Go on guided tours around the city with people. Join amateur racing.

THere is shit to do while hanghing out.
>>
>>18226455
Pussy.
>>
Whatever you DO enjoy, find a group to do it with. If you like gaming it's easy to find people in whatever game to hang with and that leads to meeting more and more people.

Going out to a tabletop gaming thing has worked wonders for me, even if I didn't necessarily like them at first. The people make it worth it to go out every so often.
>>
>>18226478

first and foremost, you're taking a really long roundabout way to get there. if you want girls just go to the bar and talk them up, kee ptalking them up until you realize how to get the pussy.

that being said, dont come here insisting you want things but arent willing to do things to get them
>>
>>18226474
It is difficult to explain but seeing couples and people being social makes me feel empty inside. It makes me question my enjoyment and life. As long as I don't think about it I am a very happy.

I want to know what I am missing out, apparently it is important

>>18226508
I'm not him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.