[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I will present to you all the biggest love story of my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cocoons.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
cocoons.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
Guys I will present to you all the biggest love story of my life and how it all ended in seconds before it started. It was the summer of 2016 and it was a nice day I was hanging out with my friends and family. I was starting to love life again because I came from a broken abusive home where there were no morals... I began to workout and also party. Then there was one girl and her name was Adriana, She was perfect in everyway I could describe her, She had long black hair, light skin, and was average in height but her body was a 10. Shit I loved her persona the most she was funny, outgoing and also had a sad story that made me realize I was human too. After talking to her and btw she lived next door to me but we had met far from my home so it was a surprise too. Anyways that same day I took her home and after an hour she called me over but I was busy and she thought it was the perfect time to bootycall and it failed. Some other dude walked into her room and started fucking her. I never heard a girl moan so loud in my life. I couldn't believe it... all my hard work everything. I tried to kill myself but failed and then I wanted to go out in a shoot out while drunk but I got arrested and put into a psychiatric hospital. After coming back from there they had been lovers and acted like it was forever. I still cant believe it guys I have a long life story dealing with anxiety and depression all my life. It hit me so hard I still feel it I bitched out and moved out. Was it right adv? Am I still a man I don't think I deserve to be loved anymore because of this. I have slept with other girls but the feeling wont go away. Just imagine some girl thinks shes fucking you but shes fucking some other dude and she doesn't even know it. I don't know why only god knows at this point.
>>
A better question is how do I deal with the pain? I did not enjoy being a cuckoo like some of you will say but there was also nothing I could do. It was like she forgot who I was. I don't know anything anymore except that I'm a faggot as a result of this. I hate myself so much.
>>
File: 1489293180334.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489293180334.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>18226384
>I did not enjoy being a cuckoo
>>
>>18226397
If I ever find you in the streets faggot I will slit your throat Mark my words
>>
There's no such thing as "the one".

There are probably people out there who are 100% compatible with each other but the chance of those two meeting is minuscule.
In life you always have to settle for the best offer presented to you.
If it wasn't the guy she settled for, if not you it would've been someone else. It's all about being in the right place at the right time, luck basically.
You can of course increase your chances by getting out there as much a possible but some will just have shit luck.

Don't kill yourself or someone else over it, just accept it and do your best until the end.
>>
>>18226420
Right its all bullshit and i know how much of a whore a girl can become right... But what do I do with myself I'm still young. I want to chase money and girls like everyone else but this what happened hit me very hard it was just emotional rape and trauma. You can laugh all you want behind your screen I just want to make sure everyone knows I will improve myself by a whole lot and just watch me outshine them one day.
>>
>biggest love story of my life
i stopped right there, you sound like a complete faggot. No sane women would want that
now grow up and look elsewhere.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.