[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a BF and he's recently said he wants to bottom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1467331136880.jpg (373KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
1467331136880.jpg
373KB, 1200x905px
I've got a BF and he's recently said he wants to bottom when we have sex for the first time but the issue with this is I'm not endowed enough to really top anybody so I'm at a loss of what to do.
>>
Buy a cock sheath? Not as great for you, but it'd make him happier if he wants something big.
>>
power play has very little to do with physical features.

he want's YOU to fuck his ass, not tyrone.
>>
>>18226129
I'll look into this, thanks.
>>18226135
That makes sense but I don't think I can actually fuck his ass is the issue.
>>
>>18226189
how small is your dick?
>>
>>18226192
bout 4.5"
>>
>>18226214
Probably enough to hit his prostate, so he might actually enjoy it.
>>
>>18226111
Noob. Anal sex for boys is all about psychological play
>i am his slut, i do this solely for him etc
and about
>prostate
which you hit with right angle, not length.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

If anything, smaller dick is advantage because you dont have to train your partners anus to take you and not hurt him in the process.

You are just insecure. Realize that he is with you because he likes you enough as you are now. Ask him if he wants you to call him funny names or slap his ass. If you do it right, he wont even want to top again. Also you can always reach around and touch his dick while in action.

It is all about fetishes and power play.
>>
>>18226111

thats fine, i mean as long as you can stick it in, it doesnt matter. im a top, seven inch dick, but i actually dont like to go more than an inch past my head. the actual entrance to the anus has the most tightness and also as the most 'texture' and feeling the air on my dick as i pull out feels better than going balls deep.

if he is normally a top than he probably doesn't want you to have ab ig dick and just wants to bottom without the drama nad pain of a big one.

dont worry about it. have fun
>>
>>18226230
>>18226235
This makes me feel a lot better about my situation, thanks.
>>
OP, please don't worry about this.

You're big enough. Trust me.

I kinda had the same fears because I'm fairly overweight so I'm only about 5", but there are zero issues with it.

My BF has told me that he probably couldn't deal with it if it was any bigger, lol.
>>
>>18226296
oh, also I've found the absolutely easiest way is not to have them on their stomach, but to have them on their back with their legs in the air. It's much more sensual, and imo the experience is just way better. Plus you can play with his feet, which is fun.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.