[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have any symptoms for STDs, but my GF kindly asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1406671263225.gif (491KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1406671263225.gif
491KB, 300x169px
I don't have any symptoms for STDs, but my GF kindly asked me to get tested because I've had sex with a handful of other girls before, two who were kinda slutty.

I'm like 99.99% sure that I don't have anything, but I want her to feel relaxed. Is there a cheap and easy way to just quickly check?
>>
>>18225997
Yes, go to a lab and get an STD screening
>>
>>18225997

there are free clinics but i dont think di ever want to be stuck with a needle from one. if HIV is the chief concern you can just take the rapid tests which are free and painless, but shes probably concerned abotu things like herpes which needs to get tested with a full blood work up.

unfortunately herpes is the silent STD most of the time so you coudl have it and never know
>>
File: 1491142211783.jpg (50KB, 1031x889px) Image search: [Google]
1491142211783.jpg
50KB, 1031x889px
>>18225999
>>18226000

How do I know what tests to get though? I've only used condoms for sex and I don't have any symptoms whatsoever. It's also been a year since I last had sex, and a year and a half since I first had sex.

My current GF has performed oral and a lot of unprotected grinding on me, but we actually haven't gone all the way.
>>
>>18226019
You go to the clinic and they have you fill out a form based on your sexual history and stuff and then they'll pick what to screen you for and have you piss in a cup. Super easy and well worth the peace of mind. They'll tell you whether or not you have HIV in minutes, and then the results for everything else take like a day or two.
>>
>>18225999
Yep, literally nothing to lose if he doesn't have anything.
>>
They won't test for HPV and HSV and all other STDs would have came up already. HSV is very common so they don't test it as results are inaccurate and doctors don't want people to stress about. They test only when there is symptoms. HPV cannot be tested for males. I didn't answer any your question but your girlfriend is concerned with her health and kudos to her for that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.