[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend when she's super submissive loves worshiping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: feet 2.jpg (26KB, 854x641px) Image search: [Google]
feet 2.jpg
26KB, 854x641px
My girlfriend when she's super submissive loves worshiping my feet and sucking my toes, I'm a dude btw. But she says she doesn't have a fetish, Is that BS? What girl would suck toes etc if they didn't have a fetish, Makes no sense.
>>
>>18225944
Girls don't make sense a lot of the time. She's probably just got a different definition of fetish or something.
>>
>>18225944

Who cares about semantics? What's the point of this, to prove you are right and she is wrong?
>>
>>18225944
Who gives a shit? Let her think whatever she wants and just enjoy her sucking on your toes.
>>
File: asshole 2.jpg (64KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
asshole 2.jpg
64KB, 640x854px
>>18225948
What do you mean?
>>18225950
And no, To prove she's got a foot fetish.
She loves her toes sucked too.
>>
>>18225944
Maybe she doesn't like *feet*, but she finds the degradation sexy and loves submitting to you.
Licking feet is a very submissive thing.
>>
>>18225953
I guess I just like it confirmed haha.
>>
>>18225954
>To prove she's got a foot fetish.

Why prove anything to her, dude? What's you end goal? What do you want to hear from her?
>>
>>18225954
God, these feets are ugly.
>>
>>18225954
I mean girls dont have a sense of logical continuity a lot of times. If she likes footplay it would follow she has a foot fetish, right? But for some reason, her brain isn't making that connection. The female brain does this sometimes, you have to learn to let it go.
>>
>>18225961
That she has a foot fetish. It's so hot to think a girl likes toes.
>>
>>18225954
nice hambeast gf
>>
Kissing feet is an universal symbol for submission. It's commonly recognised as something super degrading. She might not have a foot fetish, just likes showing you her submission / having you submit to her. Stop trying to put labels you like on different things. Just be glad that it's there.
>>
>>18225954
Your gf is fat as fuck
>>
>>18225968

Why prove it? She says she doesn't, let her be, man. Proving ap oint in a relationship is always a way to fight. It's never worth it. Specially when you are defining her and her kinks. It's her life, back off dude.
>>
>>18225995

This.

You're being a retard for no reason, OP. Who gives a shit
>>
Just because she'll do that, doesn't mean she's got a fetish for it specifically.

If she likes being degraded, she might be okay with you taking a shit on her, but it doesn't mean she specifically wants to be shit on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.