[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf of 3 years broke up with me at the start of the month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fgf.jpg (97KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fgf.jpg
97KB, 1500x750px
>Gf of 3 years broke up with me at the start of the month
>She didn't love me anymore
>A few weeks ago told me one of her colleague was talking to her, but she only saw him as a "friend"
>Fast forward the broke up
>Learn that basically she pretended for months, even for sex (she had valuable reasons to hate me at this point, I can't blame her about this)
>Start seeing him like 2 days after she dumped me, we lived together so I had to go back living with my parents
>Was so depressed (learnt about it by a mutual friend) that I met a girl through dating app
>Fucked her all night (all this shit happened like in 4 or 5 days, couldn't believe it, though it was going to be months)
>Ex-gf realized that the colleague was a virgin, and she didn't go along very well with him (saw them in town, give them the finger, her face was priceless) but still they kissed
>She didn't want me anymore cause I fucked another girl
>Mfw I'm the asshole because I fucked another girl while I was getting cucked

Now my ex-gf hates me, I can't stop thinking about her even when I am with the other girl, but I know I should leave her alone and move on, but I can't deal with it yet, any advices?
>>
>>18225917
Disregard the female.
Squire currency.
Seriously if you do wanna be with her you gotta ignore her . you've done well by fucking another girl. Just play it cool if she hits you up in a week or two and you wanna get back together you can, you'll have all the power. Especially after she realises she's not as much of a cat has she thought
>>
>>18225917
Just stay busy man, that's the number 1 answer
>>
>>18225943
Kinda fucked up this point, we sent various messages of hate through social media and stuff like that

Was my first long relationship btw, wasn't prepared
>>
This is literally from Reddit.

Did they delete your thread over there?
>>
>>18226061
Yep, a few times
>>
>>18225917
I think it's worth to add that she told me I was free to do what I want when I told her I was going to have a drink with a girl
And then she had the balls to told me "I can't read through lines" when she learned I fucked the other girl
How the fuck am I supposed to understand the fact that she started to see her coworker behind my back and she kissed him ?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.