[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after several hints of interest, I ask her out on Saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1492019671882.jpg (203KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492019671882.jpg
203KB, 1280x1280px
>after several hints of interest, I ask her out on Saturday
>she says it's good, but she's working until 2am
>"after you leave work then?"
>"Okay :)"
>"We'll talk then"
It's 18:40 in my time zone. I texted her 4 hours ago, asking whether she wanted me to get near to her workplace or we would meet somewhere near the bars and such. She wasn't online by that time. She got online 15 minutes ago, didn't respond and went offline again.
What do?
>>
>>18225823
You just have to wait now.
>>
>>18225827
What do if the wait is too long? When will it be too long?
>>
>>18225823

So, really, it's only been 15 minutes. Why can't we wait a little bit, Speed Racer?
>>
ha-ha.

you fucked up the first rule of securing a date: get a clear time and location asap.

now you can only wait but chances are she's flaking.
>>
>>18225832
I don't know, if she is at work maybe she can't really take time to answer. You have to meet at 2 in the morning is that right ? So maybe wait until 20 before sending her a new message. That's what I would do if I was you I think.
>>
She has responded.
"However you want. I'll text you when I'm out"
>>
>>18225883
Great !
>>
>>18225911
Is it? That laconism gives me a bad feeling desu
>>
>>18225925
Gave her number just in case and she responded with "perfect :)" this time. I'm genuinely getting paranoid about her reading this thread lads.
>>
>>18226008
Gave her *my number.
>>
>>18226008
>paranoid
Improbable.
>her reading this thread
Oh wow, the girl i like will know that i like her so much it makes me insecure.

You have nothing to lose op. DATE THE BITCH!
>>
>>18226013
That's what I'm doing tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.