[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people (particularly women) post stuff like this on social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: this shit right here.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
this shit right here.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
Why do people (particularly women) post stuff like this on social media? Literally every I know who does it doesn't really have that attitude in real life and care what everybody thinks of them.
>>
Fishing for compliments, acceptance and likes + trying to be relatable.
Its even worse when they add a picture of themselves with some inspiring quote.
>>
>>18225704
Ayyyyyy my ex did that bullshit to. She had these "do more of what makes you happy" posters, even though she worked six days a week and was always miserable and could never do anything aside from pick up food on the way home then crash immediately because she had to be up in 5 hours, and then wondered why we were distant.
>>
Because they want to believe it but cant and think that looking at these "inspirational" quotes will let them, or they just want attention.
>>
>>18225704
>Literally every I know who does it doesn't really have that attitude in real life and care what everybody thinks of them.

You don't know me, but hi.

For the most part, IDGAF what other people think about me.

Do I want them to like me? Sure. It feels damn nice sometimes. But at the end of the day, as the anon who posted this in another thread >>18225171 the most satisfaction I get is when I validate my self by trying to be the person I want to be, because that shit ain't easy, but it lasts and is stable as fuck.

As for why they post that shit, probably to have something to aspire to, or maybe for the same reason you post Pepe's and memes on here or anywhere else because it makes you feel cool and validated when other people agree.

You probably ain't much better sun. Don't try to bring down other to bring yourself up.

Fuck I'm not any better than you either, idgaf but I'll throw out meme and flame people for my own giggles .
>>
>>18225704
It's probably vaguely referring to somebody somewhere. I see women post shit all the time that's clearly directed at someone in particular.
>>
>>18225704
Same reason other people bitch about it. People want to belong somewhere and put themselves into some box based on shit others do or that sounds good for them. Whether it's "I aspire to be different and follow muh dreams" or "I am a critical edgelord better than the people who aspire to be different".

>>18225730
And this.
>>
>>18225704
What about this text is bad though? I don't actually disagree with it myself.
>>
>>18225887
It's not the text, it's that people who usually post shit like that are just the opposite of the message, making it pretty cringy.
>>
>>18225894
Then they're just hypocrites
>>
>>18225743
I love when I find new pasta
>>
>>18225704
>Literally every I know who does it doesn't really have that attitude in real life and care what everybody thinks of them.
women try to act cool and tough all the time. no surprise they are posting cringey stuff like that
>>
>>18225730
This. It's what they aspire to, not what they have the courage to do right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.