[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A close relative of mine has a really distinct and putrid odour,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
A close relative of mine has a really distinct and putrid odour, which makes her unbearable to be around.

This relative has been living with my family for the past year and will continue to live with us for the foreseeable future. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, she has an incredible strong, unique and disgusting smell to her, that lingers in every room she walks into and one whiff of this smell makes me want to puke. This odour is always on her. It overpowers any perfume or deodorant she uses to mask the smell, no matter how much she uses. Her odour gets incredibly bad when she is exercising and when she sweats.

What's odd about the smell is that it doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelt before. It's not your typical body odour smell. It extremely distinct and on a whole other level of vomit inducing.

cont...
>>
>>18225582
Even more odd, is that, my relative is a clean and hygienic person. She showers regularly, washes her clothes, and wears deodorant and perfume all the time. But, for whatever reason, her odour remains.

For the past year I’ve done my best to try and ignore the smell, but overtime it only seems to have grown worse. I haven’t made any attempt to mention the smell to her because she’s a very fragile and self-conscious person, and I don’t want to upset her.

I also haven’t made any attempt to talk about her smell to my brothers, however, I’m almost certain they are aware of the odour. I think they keep it to themselves, because they too try their best to ignoring and openly talking about it to one another won’t resolve the problem, since none of us will have the heart to tell her.

cont...
>>
>>18225582
>>18225583

I’m at the stage where I really can’t stand to be in the same room as her for more than a second. It’s starting to become blatantly obvious, and she seems to think that I’m ignoring her, which has not only made her really sad, but also led to her crying in her sleep.

I in rut, I don’t know what the fuck to do. I REALLY don’t want to just tell her to her face that she smells awful, because I know for a fact that it’s bound to cause more trouble.

So does anyone have any advice they can give me, however small it is? Have any of you dealt with something like this before? And does anyone know what some likely reasons for her ungodly odour might be?
>>
>>18225582
>>18225583
>>18225584
First of all, you didn't need to split your posts up that much.

But regarding your problem: I would have said something long before it got to the point where you're just avoiding this person at all times, given she lives in your house. As you might have noticed from your relative crying in her sleep, that's way more hurtful than telling her what the actual problem is.

Besides that, if it's not a hygienic issue to the best of your knowledge, a strong putrid body odor like that could be a sign of a serious health problem. First check with your brothers to make sure that you're not just crazy, but if everyone smells it, you all need to tell her about it so that she can start working towards sourcing and fixing it.
>>
There is one health problem I know that causes people to have a strong odor. They smell like fish, or something. Look it up.

I don't know if this develops in later life, or if you are born with it. You might not even be dealing with this.

When I was a child, I remember this one kid who always stank up the bus and he probably had it. I don't know what happened to him. He wasn't at school long. He probably had it from birth.
>>
Is she by chance Indian?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.