[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got plans, three questions >do you think you can stop loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
74KB, 300x300px
got plans, three questions
>do you think you can stop loving someone who genuinely just wants to be your friend?
>have you ever been okay with being put in the friendzone and what do you think made it okay?
>what if they let you date them but you only hug and cuddle (no kissing or anything else)?
>>
Anything but yes is a firm and final no. She will never fuck you. If you're just orbiting her, you're not her friend.
>>
>>18225492
I'm not talking about me being friendzoned f.a.m.
>>
>>18225499
If he wants you and you don't want him cut contact.
>>
>>18225476
You're going to HAVE to accept that.
It will probably hurt.
But next time, you'll learn to not get attached unless there's reasons to get attached.
And those reasons are not and should not be limited to mutual feelings.
>>
1. It is possible to stop loving someone if you focus on other things that make your brain busy. If you think about it , its gonna end badly.

2.At first it is really difficult but you have to respect the other person's opinion too and you need to come over it.

3.Thats probably gonna make things worse but cant be sure. My statement is that when you are that close to a person you end up having a neccesity over them.
>>
1. Yes, for example you find someone else that you fall for

2.Yes, I simply stopped perceiving her as someone I love. It's "zone" and not "ship" only if you make it so. I'm kind of a "nice guy" so I kept being nice to her even after I stopped subconsciously expecting something in return, we are very good friends now. I had a girlfriend since then, she has a new boyfriend, things change, we're friends.
3.you pass on the offer, unless you succeed at what I described in 2 you'll only tease yourself and it'll put a strain on your friendship. Meet as friends, act like friends, a hug is okay from time to time but cuddling is going to make you horny and sad that nothing more came out of it.
>>
>do you think you can stop loving someone who genuinely just wants to be your friend?
The boundaries between friendly and romantic interactions are pretty thin as far as your brain is concerned, so being friendly with someone you already have a crush on will most likely sustain that crush. I guess it is possible to get over someone while staying friends with them, but you'll only subject yourself to suffering and, chances are, you'll eventually going to ruin the friendship anyways. You're better off cutting contact.

>have you ever been okay with being put in the friendzone and what do you think made it okay?
Yes, not having any romantic interest in the person. I've stopped having crushes some time ago and since then "friendzone" wasn't really a thing for me. But if I somehow got a crush on someone who's not interested in me I'd minimize my contact with her.

>what if they let you date them but you only hug and cuddle (no kissing or anything else)?
I'd rather cut off my own balls.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.