[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to only want women who are caucasian and blonde ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Is it bad to only want women who are caucasian and blonde ?

Is it okay to ignore other women and only socialize with the ones you want when it comes to attraction ?
>>
You're attracted to what you are attracted to. You may limit the growth of your character and new experiences if you straight up ignore other types though.
>>
I'm sort of like this. While I am attracted to other types of women, I tend to have stronger feelings for white/pale blonde women. At the same time, I fucking suck at socializing so I tend to drive them away.
>>
File: 1388324938414.jpg (219KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
1388324938414.jpg
219KB, 800x669px
Ye whatever works best to you bro
>>
>>18225444
>Is it bad to only want women who are caucasian and blonde ?
Fucking weird.
>>
>>18225444
As long as you're white, no problem at all.
>>
The effects of feminism at hand.

>Guys, is anything/ everything I do sexist/ racist? Halp

The fact that so many guys care instead of just being fucking men is the scariest part. We're gonna have a generation of men who need permission from women on how and when to be men.
>>
Jokes on my
Blonde white women are one of the coldest and unresponsive women there are
Try at least brown hair
>>
>>18225474
>Guys, is anything/ everything I do sexist/ racist
He never asked this
>>
File: m59pKzbxhEk.jpg (163KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
m59pKzbxhEk.jpg
163KB, 795x1200px
You are crazy motherfucker
>>
>>18225486
That was the implication of his question.
>>
>>18225444
No.

>>18225444
>Is it okay to ignore other women and only socialize with the ones you want when it comes to attraction ?
Yes.
>>
>>18225444
Is it wrong for women to have a height preference?
>>
No it isn't. I date exclusively asian girls, they are lovely
>>
>>18225444
>ignore other women
Why not be friends with them though? Nobody sane will tell you to be attracted to someone you aren't attracted to, but why ignore the others?
>>
>>18225470
Classic 4chan...
>>
>>18225444
NO but you have to be ok with the fact all blonds fuck black guys. If you aren't then you better pay attention to other women.
>>
>>18225678
This is not even remotely true. White women in fact are the most likely to harbor in-race preferences, compared to any other race of women. Women who were not white still prefer men who are white, and white men get the most play overall.
>>
I exclusively have sex with white women, I am a dark skinned man. I have exactly the same problem. Its almost like a mission.
>>
>>18225687
I didn't say all white women. I said blond white women.
>>
>>18225713
It's still true for blonde ones though.
>>
>>18225474
>so many guys care instead of being men
>generation of men who need permission from women on how and when to be men.
>guys born after WWII

It's too late to say this anon, but to be fair divorce courts and legal issues are highly skewed towards women.
>>
>>18225444
Not at all. Although it's pretty silly to focus on it THAT much.

>Is it okay to ignore other women and only socialize with the ones you want when it comes to attraction ?
Again pretty silly but if you're not being rude about it, why not.

>>18225474
>asking questions is bad
>getting a perspective how your preference is perceived by others is bad
Why does simple shit like that trigger you so bad?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.