[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ first time visitor, But I'm going through a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Attachment.jpg (25KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
25KB, 288x512px
Hey /adv/ first time visitor,

But I'm going through a bit of an relationship issue.

I can meet girls and sleep with them. However after sleeping with them, theyou never call or text me back. Conversation in person is... tedious.

Wtf am I doing wrong?
Am I just an ugly person and it's pity sex?
Is my sex game really that weak?
Is it just how things are now?

>Pic related it's me (rightmost)
>>
You're attractive but not interesting enough for them to consider pursuing you.
>>
>>18224947
How do I become interesting. .?
>>
>>18224947
What do you recommend I do to bensure interesting?
>>
>this creature gets to enjoy casual sex
>me, much more attractive, stylish and intelligent person has never had sex in his entire life
Really makes you think
>>
>>18225513
Not think, but wonder. If you're all round better than me than what is going on with you?

Is your goal partners too lofty (12/10 girls)
Are you really full if yourself and what you have to offer?
There has to be something if I can get girls and you can't. I'm nothing special. I just wish to be with someone for more than a 1 night stand
>>
Lol.... So.... there's this show on Netflix callled The AO one of the main characters has basically your exact problem...

It's actually a pretty interesting show in how realistic bits of it are (even though it's also fucking bizzare)

Anyway man, other than telling you to watch that and see if it connects... all I can say is that as a non-Nice Guy, guy that's nice, I tend to get calls back and have never been rejected for a second night out, but even then finding an actual girlfriend was mostly a matter of luck.

Hell sometimes I'd meet someone and have and amazing fucking night, and then feel exactly the same, but circumstances just made it so anymore than a one night stand was impossible (because having a relation across half a thousand miles is dumb)

Other times I'd stop looking and just bump in to someone that's perfect, and even though, by all circumstances we probably shouldn't have worked, we did, and we were happy

That's just how dating is. Kind of a crapshoot.

Just keep at it though, you'll meet someone eventually.
>>
>>18224838
"Pity sex" is not something that you get from strangers. A woman would need to have zero self-worth in order to put the sexual satisfaction and self-esteem of some dude she just met ahead of her own. Think about it the other way around: if you met some hideous chick at a bar and you weren't into her at all, would you take her home and bang her anyway because you felt sorry for her? I'm guessing you wouldn't.

It's really probably just an issue of what type of girls you're meeting and where. Try some uncharted waters and see if things change.
>>
>>18225546
Do you try a lot? How is try:success ratio?
>>
>>18225621
Not ALL that much, went out cause I was feeling shitty. Met a random girl we sparked up conversation and managed quite well... she kept alluding too wanting to tell me what dirty thoughts were on her mind.

But I just didn't wanna seal the deal. Wished her a goodnight and stepped.

On avg try:success is about 50:50 I guess. Never cognitively took stats of it

>>18225571
I'll check it out. Seems interesting
>>
>>18225692
Yea man, you're fucking random girls and then getting confused why they don't wanna keep you in their life. They're going out to get random dick so no one in their social circle thinks they're a slut, not because there aren't other guys trying to get with her. If you meet a woman at a bar she is only gonna see you as one night stand material, and you should be grateful for that.
>>
>>18224838
If you fuck her on the first day/date you met she'll treat you as a one night stand. I don't know why this surprises you
>>
>>18225712
I should be grateful? I don't know why I should be grateful - for some reason you statement seems to target me as inferior to them. Which isn't the case honestly.

Otherwise valid points

>>18225811
This makes more sense

To both of you I think my issue was/is I have unrealistic expectations of the girls I screw. I guess I thought that if I was funny enough, smart enough, fantastic at sex and good looking enough. I'd get a call back.

Never looked at it like it was simply sex and run. Idk y I wanted more than that
>>
File: 20170415_111521.jpg (805KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_111521.jpg
805KB, 1920x1080px
>>18226580
So if I hit it off with a girl, should I purposely not sleep with her in order to fosterling a longer relationship?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.