[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any agnostic/atheist guys have any experience dating really religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1364115588838.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1364115588838.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
Any agnostic/atheist guys have any experience dating really religious girls?

I've been seeing a catholic girl for who takes it really seriously for a little over 2 months, messaging each other every day but taking things really slow, meeting on weekends. Anyway, she finally started opening up a bit and we made out last weekend, all was going well. Anyway, she's recently said she shouldn't have and it was a spur of the moment thing, linked me to some catholic web page about saving kisses until marriage and everything and wants me to go to church with her. I've told her before that I'd respect her faith but was near certain I'd never change my beliefs. At first I thought she wouldn't be comfortable unless I converted but after pushing the issue she said it was fine as long as I respected her views. I wasn't comfortable with no sex before marriage, which I assumed would be likely with her, but I really like her so I thought I'd stick with it. But no kissing before marriage, beyond light stuff? Is this normal? I really don't know what to do. How can you get to really know somebody without being deeply intimate with them, especially to know them enough for marriage...

Anyone have any experience with this? Is this some marriage trap?
>>
>>18224829
These are her beliefs. Sure, it's technically possible to plead your case and change her mind about everything she believes, but it's so unlikely it might as well be impossible.

Either you like her and respect her enough to abide by the beliefs she has about what's right in a relationship, or you don't. Don't subject yourself to a relationship you can't be happy in just because you "really like" her. It's so not worth it.
>>
>>18224829
Solution is to stop being a godless heathen and embrace the Holy and Apostolic Church
>>
>>18224829
Marriage wasn't when it was invented. But it sure as hell could be now.
That being said she failed to keep her urges in check once. If I was you I would just keep trying to "corrupt" her. What do you have to lose, no intimacy for years...
Keep trying to get her hot and bothered and then make out with her. Eventually she gets comfortable breaking that rule and then you can move on to the next.
>>
>>18224842
This or dump her.
>>
Sounds like she can still be saved. But if after a few months you're still not having sex it's time to get a new gf.

I had a catholic gf but fortunately she also loved sex. I guess this no sex before marriage is only a Burger thing.
>>
>>18225025
>After a few monthes
Even this sounds like shit.
>>
>>18225067
True, a few months is too much. OP said they have been dating for 2 months now, so if it is to happen, it would be a few more months.

Generally speaking though, anything over a month of no sex is weird.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.