[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ditched my date a few hours ago when I noticed she had an ankle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0871.jpg (257KB, 1580x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
257KB, 1580x2000px
I ditched my date a few hours ago when I noticed she had an ankle tattoo

Am I a douche?
>>
>>18224575
Yes. Ditching is probably the shittiest thing you could do on a date. And for such superficial reasons. Unless her tattoo said "I HAVE AIDS" in bright bold letters, it probably wasn't worth ditching her over.
>>
>>18224575
yeah man my mother has an ankle tattoo from when she was 13 and she is the nicest person you'll ever meet.
>>
I was dating this girl a few months back, everything was going fine and all then she reviles to me that she doesn't have a penis!? yeah I know like what the fuck.

I dropped her, prolly was massive thot, no dick can you believe it?
>>
>>18224575
No, tattoos are haraam. The kaffir slut is lucky she wasn't stoned to death.
>>
>>18224593
I mean c'mon, catfishing is worse

Tattoos say you have low impulse control, low intelligence, a liberal attitude, and a propensity for poor choices
>>18224608
I got some bad news for you
>>18224610
lol
>>18224616
Ehhhh that depends
>>
>>18224665
>Tattoos say you have low impulse control, low intelligence, a liberal attitude, and a propensity for poor choices

And having shit opinions and almost-trips means you have a tiny dick and a goat tail.

Good thing everything you write on the internet is true.
>>
...... yes
>>
>>18224575
Put aside all issues about what tattoos do or don't signify. It is simply bad manners to ditch a date. There are some things you just don't do.

The proper action - assuming that the mere presence of a tattoo is an unforgivable sin - is to go on with the date, pleasantly but coolly, and then not call her again.
>>
>>18224575
I mean... what do you mean by "ditched"?

Like if you said, "oh hey sorry, my brothers car just broke down and I gotta go pick them up" or some other bullshit excuse, then nah, you're kind of superficial, but not a douche

BUT, if you just "went to the bathroom" and just straight up ghosted on her. Yes. You are 100% a grade A douche.

That being said, I have never ditched during a date (even my absolute worst ones) and never been ditched/stood up. My mentality has always been that even my worst dates would at least become fucking hilarious stories for later (and they always did).
>>
>>18224575
You did good, OP.

You have standards, unlike the majority of users on this board.
>>
>>18224665
He said ON A DATE, dude. Catfishing isn't something that you do on a date. Anyway, the point is, you did something crappy. Sure it's not literally the worst thing you could have done but it was sure crappy.

Look, your opinion about tattoos is excessively judgmental, but I'm not going to spend any energy convincing you of that. You're entitled to have whatever standards you want and reject people for literally any reason, regardless of whether anybody else thinks it's a good one. That's not the problem here. The problem is how you did it.

Ditching somebody on a date is a rude and shitty thing to do.

If you go on a date and know within 5 mins that it's not going to work out, you finish the fucking date, take them back to their place, thank them for a very nice evening, and then, later, thank them again but politely let them know you don't think it's going to work out.

Ditching somebody acceptable if they did or said something really rude or aggressive or creepy. Otherwise it's unacceptable. End of fucking story.
>>
>>18225286
Not OP but fuck you; I don't have to have attitudes and rules with whores. Of they can ditch and do dick moves, I can as well.
>>
>>18224575
Amidst the sea of people calling you shallow etc I'd like to say that while it wasn't the most tactful thing and I would have personally just said I wasn't interested after the date was over, it probably wouldn't have mattered and she would've gotten upset either way.

Of course women can have a myriad of standards with men involving race/height/income/beards or tattoos or lack thereof and be completely unforgiving. Women don't owe you anything, including a polite rejection or breakup. But fuck all these guys who aren't turned on and overwhelmingly accepting of every single last thing a woman does to her body right?

I don't like tattoos either. I mean, I don't seriously hate them, I just [sigh internally] when I see them. So many women at so many ages I know either have them or want to have them and I don't really see what the appeal is, but to each their own I guess.
>>
>>18225568
>Women don't owe you anything, including a polite rejection or breakup.
Oh, get over yourself, people call women out on their shitty behavior all the time. Sometimes even other women!

The fact that SOME women get away with being shitty to their partners doesn't excuse it one iota when you act shitty yourself.
>>
>>18225379
>Look, your opinion about tattoos is excessively judgmental, but I'm not going to spend any energy convincing you of that. You're entitled to have whatever standards you want and reject people for literally any reason, regardless of whether anybody else thinks it's a good one. That's not the problem here. The problem is how you did it.
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18225592
People constantly re-enforce the terrible narcissistic entitled attitudes of women with talks like "women don't owe you anything" including honesty, kindness or a base level of respect in rejecting/breaking up with someone. I didn't really come here to argue that though, but it's far rarer overall that I see women called out on their shit compared to men. Most guys just side with the women, especially if they're trying to fuck them. No matter how awful she was behaving to someone else, nothing is ever her fault in her mind or the minds of others, especially if she's even moderately attractive.
>>
>>18224575
Yes you are a fucking MISOGYNISTIC ASS HOLE
Its her body what makes you think you have any right to dictate over her?
its idiots like you hat lead to systematic sexism in job hiring
>>
>>18224676
>And having shit opinions
you even argue like a liberal
>>
>>18225673
This is probably a shitpost but I'll bite

Nobody is actually telling you you can't have an ankle tattoo. Not wanting to date someone with said tattoo is not a problem. You are not entitled to having any boyfriend you want and have him just accept every last part of you. Just like you probably nitpick and disagree with little things he does. People do NOT have to accept you for who you are. This is coming from someone who's incredibly open to a lot of things, and has also been told "No" by plenty of other people. I didn't get mad at them for not liking something about me. It's frustrating but it's not the end of the world.
>>
I mean, define ditching? Like you literally said "I'm going to the bathroom brb" and just left? Because that's rude as shit. At least make a lame excuse and officially end the date.

But leaving over a tattoo? Nah. I would too. I hate the way they look and would not want to date people with them either. They can do what they want to their own body, but I don't have to find it attractive. You can choose not to date someone for any reason whatsoever. No matter how "shallow" or "superficial"
We all have tastes and preferences.

But, I feel ya buddy, good luck finding anyone without a single tattoo in this day and age. Seems like every single dude I meet in his 20's has at least 1 retarded tattoo I'd bet good money on he'll regret having in another decade. This generation is stupid and has no concept of the future lol.
>>
>>18224575
Don't blame you OP. See a problem get away from them before you get attached and begin to overlook their baggage.
>>
>>18224575
No that's a smart move.
You dodged a slutty bullet forsure.
Don't listen to these other beta faggots who world do anything to be touched by a common whore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.