[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl wants to go out to movies >she changes her mind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: busy_day.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
busy_day.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
>girl wants to go out to movies
>she changes her mind and invites me over for netflix/amazon prime amd asks to bring beer
>yespenis.jpg
>got here three hours ago
>been watching the avatar for three hours with her and her younger sisters
>younger sister won't leave us alone
>girl now is pretty much asleep
>I'm just sitting here watching cartoons with a 9 year old as her 22 year old hot sister is sleeping at 11:30

Fuck this shit, should I leave?
I imagine if I fall asleep the girl could wake me up in a few hours while the little one is asleep in her room, but this seems unlikely.
>>
You should have stealthly diddled her to indicate that you're up. Since you didn't she went to sleep.

Diddle her sis to teach her a lesson
>>
>>18224547
If you can't take it anymore, get out. Let her know you were tired and wanted to go home so you just let her sleep. You won't get any pussy that way, but that's up to you.
>>
Wake her up, goddamm coward
>>
>>18224566
>>18224597
I just fucking left.
It's frustrating because me and her have sexual history. We've fooled around over the years but haven't talked in about a year prior to tonight. Getting a text saying
>or we could stay in
>netflix/amazon prime
>we should do this
>also bring beer, i'll get pizza
You can see clearly what I thought tonight was going to be about.
>>
>>18224602
I tried but she was really passed out, and kept saying "it's way too late for her"

I gathered we weren't going to do anything and left. I'd rather leave then wait around like a beta watching cartoons only to be blue balled.
She was not going to do anything.

Hope she doesn't expect a text from me in a while
>>
If you were going to fuck, her sister wouldn't be there. That was your first sign that you weren't going to get your dick wet.
>>
>>18224607
Maybe she expected you to show some interest before going to sleep. Seriously, who the fuck wants company to watch fucking avatar? She obviously played it just to distract her sister and give you a oportunity
>>
>>18224607
And her sister ruined it. Shit happens. Is making a big deal out of it gonna get you laid again soon? Or just put her off you entirely?
>>
>>18224639
A fair point, but there was really nothing I could do. Her sister sat inbetween us on the couch.
And this girl absolutely loves the avatar for some weird reason. She was commenting on it but I had no idea what she was talking about. I've probably seen like 2 episodes 10 years ago.

>>18224645
Not really making a big deal of it, just felt I was left hanging and wanted to hear others opinions
>>
>>18224658
K maybe she did want company and her sis cockblocked her, if we are optimistic

Text her "hey I had to leave, did your sis just cock block us?"
>>
Well she was asleep, wasn't she? I'd check whether her underwear is matching, girls plan sex ahead of time. Maybe her rents or whatever decided to fuck and dropped her younger sis on her. If that is the case, she really doesn't understand men.
>>
>>18224620
Aside from the hesitation, you handled this perfectly.

Good job being better at handling women than 98% of 4chan
>>
Gotta wait for the end of the movie, then jump to a horror flick as an excuse to tell the little one to go
>>
>>18224547
Sometimes an invitation to watch a movie is just an invitation to watch a movie. You can hope for more, but you can't presume.
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>18224547
>not enjoying the company of a qt 9 year old and cuddling with her.
Pleb.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-15-10-56-12.png (522KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-15-10-56-12.png
522KB, 1280x720px
>>18225373
this
>>
File: 1490314158529.webm (3MB, 920x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490314158529.webm
3MB, 920x480px
>>18225373
This. You missed out op.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.