[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started hanging out with high status males. - rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 12452224_s[1].jpg (51KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
12452224_s[1].jpg
51KB, 450x450px
I recently started hanging out with high status males.

- rich guy with ton of social proof
- DJ
- singer, always surrounded by chicks
- two CEOs
- and finally a bunch of pretty hot chicks

Only two issues exist:
1. I'm poor so I can't play on their field but I keep getting invited to parties with them
2. I want what they have (I aspire to be like them)

Is it wrong for me to want to be like them?

I don't even know how to start, but they definitely motivate me to make me want more for myself.

We have fun, and I don't use them for money, parties or any sort of products.

I just want to know what step one is to being like them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY
>>
>>18224483
>I recently started hanging out with high status males.
>- rich guy with ton of social proof
Plenty of rich guys are raging autists and usually have drug addictions
>- DJ
DJs are high status? LOL
>- singer, always surrounded by chicks
Garage band singers are high status?

>I just want to know what step one is to being like them.
"High status" is purely a matter of perceptions and not an absolute.
>>
>>18224500
DJ is extremely high status in a club.

Singer is definitely high status, or else no one would like music.

Being rich gives you status in every day life.

So, yes, they're all high status.

I'm just simple, but I sleep with a ton of hoes.
I've slept with plenty of the girls they bring along.

I just want more money.
>>
>>18224513
>DJ is extremely high status in a club.
DJs work for almost minimum wage. I've had friends who are DJs and they were just average losers who got straight Cs in school and were second string on the football team, 6/10 face. Basically nothing really going for them.

Drunk girls will wander up to them and try to hit on them because a few drunk girls in any large crowd will do that to literally every point of interest, and if you think it's hard to pick up drunk girls at a club then, I'm feeling sorry for you.
>Singer is definitely high status, or else no one would like music.
Depends on the singer. If it's some shitty local band nobody has ever heard of, then he's hardly high status. Maybe if you're talking about Freddy Mercury's zombie here or something, then sure.
>Being rich gives you status in every day life.
I've known fags from rich banking families.

One guy was so autistic he acted like a stand-up comedian 24/7 only ever had one girlfriend, and she was fat and she dumped him.

Another rich fag did so many drugs and stole so much shit from his parents (whom he was living with throughout his mid-20's because he kept failing out of schools) that they evicted him and he lived under a bridge for about a year before he found a friend to mooch off of and now lives with them.

>So, yes, they're all high status.
In your perceptions

>I'm just simple, but I sleep with a ton of hoes.
>I've slept with plenty of the girls they bring along.
>I just want more money.
Sleeping with hoes isn't an accomplishment. Having a family and well-raised children is.

If you want more money then go over to /biz/ and get some investment advice.
>>
So basically you just opened yourself up to be shat on by better guys so they look even better
>>
>>18224533
> Having a family and well-raised children is.

In your perception.

These guys don't act autistic though, and they are not drug addicts.
They have race cars, and the DJ actually sells his concert tickets starting at $100.

Singer is more popular in Europe than he is here in the states but he is definitely NOT a loser.

I mean, you can claim to say they are otherwise but they're not any of those things you described.

I don't hang out with losers.
>>
>>18224534
Well, I'm a house broker. Nothing flashy.
I have social proof, but I want something that will make me wealthy, and just something interesting.
>>
>>18224549
>In your perception.
No, pretty much objectively. A good family lasts forever. A drunk slut is fun for... 1 or 2 hours?

But congrats at hanging out with "important" people. They probably enjoy having you around because you suck their dicks and stroke their ego. I don't even know what your question is. It seems like you just came here to brag about how you know a bunch of dorks that are allegedly super cool. You want to be rich? Save up money and invest it well. You want to be a DJ? Buy a DJ set. You want to be a singer? Go take music lessons. You want to be a CEO? Get an MBA
>>
>>18224569
Haha, bro, you sound so mad.
A good family is boring and pointless.

I'd rather travel the world, be with multiple women and live it up before I die.

Enjoy your shitty good family.
>>
>>18224560
How does that refute my point? You're making them look better because you're worse than they are.
>>
>>18224574
That's besides the point though. I just want more money. Not more social proof.

There's always going to be a bottom and a top in the food chain.
>>
>>18224513
>I just want more money.

Dude, you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>18224584
You're not going to get more money from being around these guys and they didn't get their money from being around guys like them. How would that even work?
>>
People need to learning to read gooder
>>
>>18224560
The first step to being high status is to have a job that actually does something for society (IE engineer, doctor, hell even factory laborer) instead of a sleazy sales fag
>>
>>18224832
lmao
>>
>>18224483
only advice I can give you is don't ask advice on this site.
>>
>>18224533
>DJs work for almost minimum wage. I've had friends who are DJs and they were just average losers who got straight Cs in school and were second string on the football team, 6/10 face. Basically nothing really going for them.
bro are you retarded? not all djs make the same. if these dudes play at top clubs like op claims they are probably clearing 6 figures easy.
>>
>>18224485
Helpful.
Thank you.
>>
I understand where you are coming from. First, let me congratulate you for deciding to hang out with people who inspire you to achieve more. That's a huge first step, don't take it for granted.

Second, I'm 100% sure you're not gonna get the help you want on this site. A book that kind of touches this subject is Soctt Adam's How to Fail at Everything and Still Succeed (or something ike that). That gives a lot of good places where to start.
>>
>>18224895
It's not helpful. Honestly the guy in the video kinda oozes insecurity
>>
Are the girls hot OP? Post pics. What positions do you fuck them in?
>>
>>18224882
>paying 100,000 for someone to load a CD and press play
Ridiculous
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.