[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I lower my standards and smash through a bunch of low value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Sam-hyde.png (93KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sam-hyde.png
93KB, 300x233px
If I lower my standards and smash through a bunch of low value Tinder girls will it improve my abilities with women in general?
>>
>>18224402
No, live a virtuous life, get married and have children. Don't fuck uggo herpes sluts
>>
>>18224402

maybe. the whole point of going for those less attractive women is that they are more likely to be interested in you.

imagine for instance if someone asked 'will working out without any of the weights improve my abilities?' it might help you figure out form because you can focus on that, but just barely and just basically.

there needs to be SOME weight for the exercise to be worth anything.

another issue here is that you are assuming that your issue issue is your 'abilities'. if you struggle to get attractive girls but not ugly girls, the obvious conclusion is that you are ugly. fucking ugly girls, or even just practicing your conversation skills on ugly girls wont make you attractive, and it certainly wont teach you how to make an attractive girl look beyond that, and not much will.

another issue is that life isn't a video game. not every 'level' can be beat. even if you are hot, and have money, and a great charming personality, many girls wont be interested in you. there is no default state of all girls just liking you.
>>
File: 1486078590166.png (251KB, 581x606px) Image search: [Google]
1486078590166.png
251KB, 581x606px
>>18224402
>will experience with women help me be better with women

hmmm a mind-boggling question
>>
>>18224412

I don't struggle to get attractive girls, but I struggle when I meet them.

>>18224431

Don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>18224440

than an alternate answer is still in there.

but realistically if you can get hot girls than the best way to learn how to get better with them is to continue hitting on hot girls.
>>
>>18224440
>I struggle when I meet them

That's not shocking, considering your attitude towards women. That's what you should be changing.
>>
>>18224503

Spotted the fatty.
>>
>>18224402
You will become to better than the roasties themselves
>>
>>18224405
This
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.