[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I just got together with this girl i like. We were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey guys,

I just got together with this girl i like. We were together saturday/sunday and for the first time we had sex unprotected. She is on the pill and i asked her several times and she told me she was clean. I have known her for a while so i thought it would be fine.

Que this wednesday and bunch of spots appeared on my dick. Im 99% positive its herpes and she tells me it's not from her (100% positive she is lying) since she has been using protection since she got tested recently (she was clean she says).

What i want to ask you guys, preferably you with genital herpes. How do you live with it? is it that bad or is my life over?

Kill me.
>>
>>18224272
go to a doctor
>>
It's probably just a yeast infection. They're pretty common, especially if you're plowing cows. Herpes doesn't appear that quickly and is painful enough that you would have problems trying to walk.

That being said, condoms won't protect you from herpes. A lot of people don't exhibit symptoms and won't know that they have it unless they get tested. It's the most common STD in the USA.

Since you're still going to be a little bitch about it until you're tested, realize that it'll be a couple more weeks before you can take the test. It takes awhile for it to be detectable.
>>
This is what you get for being stupid enough to not use a condom
>>
File: 1477780527159.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477780527159.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
>>18224272

Go to a doctor you fucking idiot. You're gonna look like a real cunt if you flip your shit at this girl for your self-diagnosed herpes and find out later on its not actually herpes.
>>
>>18224338

>Looks like herpes to me

Oh I see. Where did you get your medical training? I'm curious, you see, because only a person with medical training would know how to properly diagnose herpes and be able to differentiate it from the literally thousands of other skin conditions, rashes, STDs and bacterial infections.

So, where'd you go to school for diagnostic medicine with a specialty in dermatology? Harvard? USC? You seem like a Stanford guy, honestly.

On the very OFF chance that you aren't actually a doctor I would encourage you to get your head out of your ass, stop trying to diagnose yourself and go to the doctor, shit for brains.
>>
>>18224338
You are beyond helping.

Stop posting and get off the board if you are so convinced.
>>
>>18224375
>>18224379

Trust me, i have been looking at a tons of pictures, there are 400+ pictures that match herpes, 2 that match yeast infection.

I have all the symptons, the first outbreak after you have been smitten is after 3-7 days, which fits perfectly.

Dunno why the picture got removed.
>>
>>18224450
>trust me, I'm not a doctor

Let's day it is herpes. You should still go to a doctor. Do that.
>>
>>18224464
I can't go until monday.

Its uncureable anyways so no rush i guess.
>>
>>18224450
You know the odds of contracting herpes without her actually exhibiting sores is basically zero, right? Whether she has it or not.

Did you see the herpes on her vag son?
>>
>>18224520
its not tho.

most doctors suggest 5% risk always without seeable sores.

it could also be inside the vagoo, where you cant see it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.