[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and this really cute guy finally met at his house while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472986202825.png (93KB, 290x356px) Image search: [Google]
1472986202825.png
93KB, 290x356px
So me and this really cute guy finally met at his house while his parents werent home to "chill and talk" and after i confessed my love to him he was super surprised and shocked and instantly refused the idea of having a relationship or sex even but on the positive site he let me down gently and we still had a great talk for nearly 3 hours and agreed to stay friends and that he would tell no one.
On the same night he told me he was into a girl and that their relationship was pretty developed and he would confess to her soon. Next day after i cried in my pillow like a little bitch it turns out he was rejected by the girl as well. Now we both feel like shit but he has everyone to talk about that and laughed it off with his other friends while i still drown in self-pity. How do i move on and do you think i should still meet up with him and keep in touch?
> Inb4 op is a faggot
>>
>>18223953
Don't meet up, you'll get up false hopes automatically

Be your own anchor and move on, just keep in mind that this will probably happen several times until you find the jackpot

Good hunting
>>
>How do i move on and do you think i should still meet up with him and keep in touch?
Honestly I'd probably suggest you keep some distance for a while. Once you're over it and if you feel like you can be friends again is when I'd suggest you hang out with him.
>>
>>18223953

First of all, if you can't separate your feelings of friendship from your feelings of adoration for him, then it's probably for the best you take a break until you can, because otherwise this will just be unfair to you to both.

Second, assuming you're a gay guy and he's straight, sorry man, that's just how things are. It's just not meant to be.

I'm in the weird position where, as a straight guy, I've had a lot of gay friends (including my best friend, who is female) and been in some pretty odd situations, and always kept an open mind about it all.

I've had one of my childhood friends come on to me one night (We were friends since long before he came out).

I've had my best friend (female and gay) go through an identity crisis where she decided she wanted to try being straight and try it with me, because she was just so tired of being the odd one out, and of never having her mom fully accept her (She was still loved, but her mom was obviously always squeamish about her being gay and always pretended to ignore it like it wasn't real).

I've had OTHER gay girls do similar (I'm like a gay girl identity crisis magnet or something)

I've semi-experimented and made out with other guys before (mostly because I'd be hanging out at a gay bar with my best friend, would get drunk, get hit on, and just said eh, why not)

I've talked to tons of people about that moment when they figured out they were different and that it wasn't people of opposite gender that they felt romantic connections with, how everything they did with them just felt off, and how when they finally tried it with someone of the same, they just felt like the world just made so much more sense.

So I can say that as a straight guy, the inverse has been true for me.

Your nature is your nature. Unfortunately, the same thing that makes you gay, is probably what makes him straight.

Don't feel bad about that. It is what it is. Not everyone is meant to be. Realize that and try to move forward.
>>
>>18224013

I should add, to make it clear this also doesn't REALLY have much to do with gay or straight.

That is a part of it, but the bottom line is what I said at the last line, "Not everyone is meant to be".

I've definitely had my heart broken before and been rejected by a close friend before, and that's the same realization that I came to that helped me move on and move forward with my life.

I've also been on the other side and rejected people who were clearly interested in me, but who I didn't feel the same about. And it's made me question if I was doing something to lead them on, and it's made me feel guilty as fuck.

This shit sucks no matter what side of this you're on.

We're all just people, going through random shit, and sometimes the only thing you can say is, is what it is. You can't change those realities, but you can change how you react to it and how you move forward.
>>
>>18224013
Thanks for that thorough answer i really do appreciate it. Even though i hate to admit you are absoloutely right and I will probably have difficulties thinking rational about this but i really want to express my thankfulness for your help anyway
>>
or~ you could take advantage of his vulnerability and get some hot dick. just saying.
>>
>>18224553
what vulnerability?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.