[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently in a ldr with someone. she lives in canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm currently in a ldr with someone. she lives in canada and it's about 13 hours to get there by plane. we met while i was on break from school, but the issue now is that it's really, really difficult to be apart. I'm planning on moving there, but i'm just really not entirely sure on what i'd need to do in order to legally get a job in the first place. i also imagine the process would take a while because of government stuff.

what sort of things can we do to make it a little less unbearable for when we're apart? and if anyone knows, what sort of process should i follow for moving to canada?
>>
>>18223560
make sure shes not one of tjose people that delete you as soon as you ask lets meet in person. fake it and tell her lets meet saturday and see what happens friday night.
>>
GET OUT NOW.

Long distance is not worth it. Women will cut you out of their life at the drop of a hat if they think they have a good enough reason to. Trust me, it will only get worse unless you can somehow manage regular time together.
>>
>>18224957
we already met, dude. also, planning a trip to canada isn't as easy as saying "let's meet this weekend"

>>18224969
Why? she's a really cool person, and we've been friends for a while before we decided to be in a relationship. also, that's a pretty wide generalization of women, don't you think? there's no way all women are like that.
>>
>>18224971
>planning a trip to canada isn't as easy as saying "let's meet this weekend"

It actually is. As long as you're not a complete poorfag you can easily book flights.
>>
>>18225005
it actually isn't, and i don't think you understand how expensive it is to not only fly there, but book a hotel, get time off work, etc.
>>
>>18225013
I understand it far better than you because I do it all the time. It really is much simpler than people think.

I'm actually at the airport right now because I booked a spontaneous trip to another continent.
>>
You're trying to get advice for a huge step in your life and you're treating it like you need help buying something online.
What do you mean what process should you follow to move there? We don't even know where you live. There's an entire government website dedicated to visas and immigration. Same with residency and getting a job.

Should YOU be moving to Canada? Based on how and what you've said I would say no. Because you're either not aware of how big of a change you're heading into or not taking any of it serious and are just infatuated with this girl.
>>
>>18225028
it's something i've been wanting to do for a while, but now i have a decent reason to follow through with it as soon as i can. i've made the mistake of being infatuated with someone before, and this is different. i do love her, but i think moving there would be more because we agree that we're good for each other. it'd take some time to explain the situation, but we share almost identical interests, opinions, and personalities.

even if it doesn't work out, i've still ended up where i wanted to move, anyways. i'll just have to find a new place or whatever. i don't mean for this to come across as though i don't care.

maybe i'll look around for this website, though. i'd still like to follow through with it.
>>
>>18223560

>moving to Canada

Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>18225232
That's not what Trudeau told us
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.