[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After being rejected or ghosted by over a hundred girls already(of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CjqJx8i.jpg (66KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
CjqJx8i.jpg
66KB, 600x473px
After being rejected or ghosted by over a hundred girls already(of all levels of attractiveness), I'm starting to be tired of dating. It takes so much time and effort to convince them to go on a date, and almost no girls have ever contacted me back after I met them for the first time.

On one hand I'd kill to be loved and appreciated by at least one girl in the world, but on the other hand since I always fail I feel that I'm wasting my time, not to mention Im nearing unbearable emotional pain from all these rejections.

Should I continue torturing myself with keeping conversations that go nowhere?

If yes, how should I emotionally support myself and get the willpower to continue?

>Inb4 fake it till you make it
This has emotionally damaged me
>inb4 get fit
I'm already kinda fit, I know both fat, autistic, completely unassertive, and skinnier guys who easily get multiple girls to like them or make the first move.
>>
>>18222815
Show me pics of convos and I'll see if you're doing anything obviously wrong

Also why do you think they don't try to see you again

Your persistence is an asset and now is NOT the time to give up. Now is the time to evaluate and adjust your method because there's obviously something off
>>
If you're getting rejected that much then you haven't learned from your mistakes.

It's not all about numbers if you keep banging your head against the wall.
>>
Hundreds? Wew, I've only ever really tried once. Do you really need someone that bad?
Besides from a few kisses and hugs I've never touched a girl and I don't really mind, believe it or not.
Sure I'd like to lose my virginity and see what sex is all about but I have way bigger problems to deal with right now.

Maybe you should take a break from everything girl related and just focus on your own life, you're obviously doing something wrong and you need to change your mentality somehow, you're probably coming off as desperate right now.
>>
>>18222817
I can't make a pic because many are too varied and too long. The only thing worth noting is that I only keep the conversation, asking about them, discussing our interests, our experiences, etc. But they never text me by themselves and never ask me much or want to know about me.

>Also why do you think they don't try to see you again

I honestly have no idea. I've tried everytjing and it still doesn't work.
>>
>>18222826
When I started I couldn't get past a few minutes of small talk with girls without running out of things to say. They would visibly get bored. Now they don't anymore. Also in the beginning most girls ghosted me after the first few hours of conversation, now after a few days. So I guess I've learned something, but that doesn't help me in making them actually fall in love with me.
>>
>>18222905
Be less available

They want to chase not be chased
It implies you need her
>>
>>18222963
>Be less available
Done that. They just ghost me earlier than when I message them more.
>>
>>18222830
I've managed to kiss on the lips, and right after that she ghosted me. That's the farthest I've gone. And its not enough.
>>
>>18222830
>Do you really need someone that bad
Yes, I really wish my romantic feelings to be reciprocated once in my life.

>Sure I'd like to lose my virginity and see what sex is all about but I have way bigger problems to deal with right now.

The emotional suffering caused by my virginity prevents me from facing my other problems with determination and a clear mind.
>>
Speaking as someone who recently got ghosted and is pretty hurt by it, focus on other things and hobbies. Don't put pussy on a pedestal, lest you end up as you are now.
>>
>>18223959
The value of pussy subconciously increases the more difficult it is to get. There's no point in trying to conciously deny that, I already did for a while, my desire to have a girl not reject me painfully returns.

BTW I'm not an orbiter, I just can't stop prioritizing getting into a relationship above all else.
>>
>>18222815
>i

look if you want to give up, go for it, you know you wont actually give up, you'll take a break then just return to pretending to hit on women and repeat this cycle
>>
>>18222815

look, based on your post plus your repsonses to our responses, you know you dont actually want advice, so just go ahead and quit, we dont actually care if you date or not
>>
>>18224012
IDK I hope I dont give up. Im 19, so I have 2-3 more years before get isolated and I lose all chances.

>pretending to hit on women
what?
>>
>>18224016
If you dont care then you shouldn't've responded
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.