[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be less intimidating and more approachable. >6'3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How can I be less intimidating and more approachable.

>6'3 230lbs former Skelly /fit/fag
>women tell me I'm attractive
>my eyebrows seem to protude out and hang low.
>makes me look like I'm mad all the time
>very deep voice

I'm trying to be more approachable. I'm still a geek at heart.
>>
>>18222763
Smile more
Dwayne Johnson is always smiling
>>
>>18222766
This might actually be some good advice, OP.
>>
>>18222766

So should I always have a perpetual smile?
like sitting in class smiling at everyone?

A smile from me is like an evil grin. I should practice on raising my eyebrows a little.

Aren't guys who smile a lot seen as creepy?
>>
>>18222763
>approachable
If your goal is to secure wife material gf, you have to ask qties on dates yourself.

If they consider you attractive, they will give you signs, but since you have to ask here, chances of you being autistic are so high you have no chance to learn the pattern.

Tldr ask the girls yourself on coffe or something.
>>
File: 147795095392.gif (782KB, 128x136px) Image search: [Google]
147795095392.gif
782KB, 128x136px
>>18222800
Think of the time, when you fapped for the first time in your life and came. Have that same smile on your face when you look at a girl.
>>
I try to smile modestly a lot and give of a playful vibe, I also mind the words and tone I use a lot and try to always reply with postive things.
>>
>>18222800
>Aren't guys who smile a lot seen as creepy?

They are. Men and women alike dislike men who smile a lot. It's viewed as a sign of weakness and submissiveness.
>>
>>18222810
More on this please
>>
>>18222766
Dwayne Johnson is always smiling
>>18222891
>It's viewed as a sign of weakness and submissiveness.

Please explain?
>>
>I'm trying to be more approachable
Why? Women won't approach you anyway.
>>
>>18222763
Big guy with low angry eyebrows reporting in
When speaking with someone I slightly raise my eyebrows (slightly) and wear a light smile.
Don't smile if you aren't interacting with someone or you'll look like a retard.
However when you see qts mirin you can make eye contact and smile lightly at them. Not an obnoxious smile.
You are probably more approachable if you are already interacting with people rather than being alone looking angry or scary
>>
>>18222891
This is fucking bullshit

If you smile like a scared little school girl maybe, but a no one minds a guy who is just genuinely happy with things and smiles a lot.

Grumpfags can fuck off
>>
>>18222763
Smile more. Also, open up your posture. Hunching makes you look like you're expecting a fight (defensive) and crossing your arms makes you look like your separating yourself from everyone else (judgemental). Every time you pass through a doorway, smile, straighten your back, touch your shoulderblades together, and stick your thumbs in your pockets if you're not sure what to do with your hands. Eventually that will become your default posture.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.