[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like girl >Great, funny, find her attractive >Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Like girl
>Great, funny, find her attractive
>Whenever we get close to each other she starts generating heat like a fucking stove
>What the fuck is this
>Like her skin is damn near boiling hot
>She starts generating this suffocating "smell", not exactly a smell because it's not something that has a smell, but it just grabs me by the throat and induces some weird nausea
>Have to suck it up and pretend I'm allright cause that'd probably do a number on her if I tried to explain it to her and I don't wanna be rude

What the fuck is that, what the hell is going on ? Whenever she clings to me and we're getting hot and bothered there's just this nauseating heat aura around her, I have no idea how to handle it. Hasn't happened with any other girl I've been with.
>>
Maybe she is detoxing?
>>
>>18222103

I highly doubt this is the case given what I know of her history. She doesn't even smoke.
>>
Nigga this is clearly arousal. If her smell doesn't turn you on then you're clearly not into her on a biological level. Cut her loose, don't lead her on
>>
>>18222132

>not into her on a biological level

But what the hell does that mean ? I'm attracted to female smells in general, sweat and all, so why does she have this effect on me ? We don't selectively repulse unsuitable partners through that kind of mechanic, as far as I know
>>
>>18222095
Pheromones
>>
>>18222140
>>18222160

Sweat contains pheromones that smell great if you're sexually attracted to a person. From what you're saying this is actively turning you off
>>
>>18222163

So I'm lying to myself when I say I want to fuck her and my body knows better ? That sounds really weird

You guys ever had a similar experience ?
>>
>>18222169
Yes.

It's like getting a fat chick to bed and not getting hard when you see their body. You thought, "I'm progressive, I can fuck anybody" but you really can't. Certain things just aren't appealing, no matter how much you try to tell yourself it is.
>>
>>18222185

But she's not fat or ugly either, I don't really have ulterior motives, and I'm a sucker for blonde with blue eyes, and I like her ass.

I don't know, most parts of her individually sound appealing to me.

Maybe there's just more to it than that.
>>
It's funny because I've experienced this "heat" sensation coming off men many times... I now know it means they like me. I didn't realize women did this as well, but makes sense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.