[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else kind of disturbed how women can go thru guys like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: green-thinker-penseue-rodin[1].jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
green-thinker-penseue-rodin[1].jpg
65KB, 500x375px
Anyone else kind of disturbed how women can go thru guys like car tyres and just turn it all off light a lightswitch at the end, just this instant coldness, but any girl that a man has truly cared a damn for will leave an indelible mark on him, however big or small? All my buds describe this dynamic and so can i. Whats going on here.
>>
Because it's not like you'd only get one perspective asking only guys, right?
>>
File: IMG_3712.jpg (126KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
126KB, 500x741px
Bump

I agree. Just had a nasty breakup and my ex was cold as fuck and mean and im just here like a fucking sad pepe strokin my weasel
>>
>>18221942
I don't think it's really like that, but women are better at dealing with emotional trauma than guys since they don't hold back to cry and talk thoroughly about their feelings with their friends. Unlike guys.
>>
>>18221946
>>18221952
/thread
>>
>>18221952
Not OP but you're so right anon

On my worst days, I still can't cry out loud. I just sit there thinking about everything, maybe a silent tear rolls down my right eye
>>
>>18222503
i mean when im all alone, so its even worse

when someone asks me why I look so sad i just smile and say "nah, its fine, just thinking''
>>
Yeah.
>>
Funny, that's how I feel about men.
>>
>>18221942

Are you asking for some kind of advice?

And no, you and your friends are just losers who are obsessed with any girl that will give you the time of day. Plenty of men discard women constantly.

There's shitty people on both sides of the coin.
>>
>All my buds describe this dynamic and so can i
fags
>>
>>18223414
This OP

Particularly the part about you and your friends being losers
>>
>>18221942

ditto but the opposite.

men can go through girls like they're the condoms themselves and then act like its no big deal, be cold and distant, leaving permanent scars on the woman for believing such a man could really like her.

you probably dont notice this because you don't date men.
>>
Probably you should ask if you have some sort of divine right to be a perpetual object of interest for women.

If you are not a Greek god, maybe you should put down your feet on the ground and understand that is totally natural to lose interest and talk to someone else.

The problem is your level of expectation, not women's behaviour.
>>
>>18221942
VIRGIN
>>
>>18221942
Yeah, no. This is incorrect.

Sorry, women aren't inhuman robots. We're people too. Your friends are just dumbass kiddos.

Break a heart or two, try this dynamic out from the other side. Then come whine on /adv/ about people who are soooo inhuman after a breakup.
>>
>>18222506
>>18222503

... tha fuck makes you think the feelings aren't the same? You really think it makes it better to cry and bitch about it? It really doesn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.