[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who is 24, is currently jobless (contract ended with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1491302805482.jpg (57KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
1491302805482.jpg
57KB, 540x521px
As someone who is 24, is currently jobless (contract ended with last job), has no car, has no friends and never has, hasn't ever had a gf, nor has ever held a hand or been hugged (or more), is socially awkward and has depression and anxiety; How do I go about making friends/get a girlfriend?

I've tried everything from online dating, to apps such as Tinder, to going outside into the scary real world, but nothing happens.

If it helps to give some insight, I've been on Tinder for over a year and I've had 0 matches :p
>>
join the military
>>
>>18221770

You first need to make friends, so that you can meet chick through those friends irl. Online dating is generally shit. Get your depression treated, pick up a few social hobbies and try to make friends. Then see where that goes. Gf is the last place where you should start, if you're so fucked up right now that you couldn't keep one even if you got one. It will mess you up even more. So get everything else sorted first.
>>
>>18221777
LOOOL, good joke. I'm not joining those losers.
>>18221779
What kind of hobbies? Nothing seems decent enough. Also I don't generally get along with people in the sense of having nothing in common.
>>
Build yourself up both physically and mentally; work out, read. Involve yourself 100% in the things you like to do/learn about. Soon after you'll begin to attract like-minded people. Oh, and start smoking pot.
>>
>>18221792
When you say physically, what do you mean? Cause I'm not too fond of the muscle look :s
I do read, and I don't really like to do anything. I'm currently studying and put my all into that, but other than that there's nothing.
And no thanks, pot isn't nice.
>>
>>18221795
Just keep active, enough that you reap the benefits of the endorphins etc. You could maybe start jogging, or depending on where you live you can take advantage of the geography for hiking or even rock climbing.
>>
>>18221795
>When you say physically, what do you mean? Cause I'm not too fond of the muscle look :s

You're triggering me
>>
>>18221801
How?
>>
>>18221804
It takes a lot to get a muscle look, you don't just start working out and become a huge guy (for u)
>>18221800
Follow this guys advice
>>
File: 1491691127389.jpg (32KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491691127389.jpg
32KB, 604x431px
>>18221770

Do the exact opposite of what your instincts have been telling you to do for the past 24 years.
>>
1) Find hobby that seems interesting to you
2) Join club for said hobby
3) Because you both like said hobby, the chances are that you will make friends. If not you can at least socialize a bit by talking about this hobby.
>>
>>18221770
You need to make some serious changes and/or get some help if you have never made a friend in 24 years. Between school, work, neighbors, and maybe college, or family you never made a friend? Here is a tip for you on tinder, go for every girl on there. And you need to try and make some friends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.