[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was with the same girl for nine years (with a brief break in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453572566465.jpg (77KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453572566465.jpg
77KB, 1024x768px
I was with the same girl for nine years (with a brief break in the middle). Now I'm probably moving on.

How the fuck do you meet people when you're pushing 30 and have no real dating experience and also you're really only into nerd shit?

Is it possible? Is online dating even worth a damn?

Should I just accept I'll be forever alone? All of the women I know are in committed long-term relationships, I'm willing to bet most women this age are.
>>
>>18221454
We are all milenias now. We learn how to google faster than how to talk.

Type into google:
How to meet 20~30 single girls and hit enter. Also try to search for how to meet 30 single boys to see what the girls will do to find you. Act accordingly.

And yes, we are all on facebook, snapchat, discord, twitter, grinder, okcupid and tinder now, spinning cock carousel looking for love and stuff.

Good luck with dating game. And now tells us why have you broken up with girl you manged to like for 9 years. Why havent you married / break up sooner?
>>
>>18221474

She never wanted to get married. I broke up with her because our relationship has significantly cooled to the point we're indistinguishable from friends, and because she doesn't want kids and I decided that I was only kidding myself when I said I didn't either. I stuck with her because I full blown fairy tale loved her, and have only at this point managed to get the logic part of my brain to override the emotional part that wants to stay with her forever no matter what.

Thanks for the advice, that helps a lot.
>>
>>18221487
Fuck online dating only whores weirdos and fatties there. Use Facebook to reconnect with old chick friends or even girls u had a crush on back then. Single moms are a good go to. Those hotties that got knocked up quick and are single are easiest for hook ups or even just be friends so you can meet her friends and eventually you'll find one you like
>>
>be closer to 30 than 20
>dating apps on and off with little to no success
>meet married woman looking for a fuckbuddy, husband approved
>a couple months later fuckbuddy is trying to set me up with a single lady friend of hers

Meeting people is the hardest part and unfortunately it's a numbers game. Just keep throwing yourself at the wall till something sticks.
>>
>>18221549
>a couple months later fuckbuddy is trying to set me up with a single lady friend of hers
I can see so much drama stemming from that though. No matter how you slice it you guys met up by nailing her friend.
>>
>>18221454
>>18221487
Hello me from three years ago
>>
The cheap easy destructive way is through bars and places with alcohol - those relationships tend to be pretty bad

If you're into nerd stuff go out and do nerd stuff and you'll meet like minded women

Online dating is sorta worth it if you can invest the time (it takes some effort) and handle rejection (or at least being ignored). The few times I've set up accounts I secured a date or two within a couple of hours to a day or two, and have met a few women, but it takes work.

Meetup.com or something else along those lines is your best bet if you want to find someone with mutual interests
>>
>>18221454
>>18221474
nah tvis is terrible advice. not everyone is a social media whore, and online dating is terrible, especially if you're a guy. its only worth it when your 40+ or a full time professional.

dont act desperate and seek out a gf, seek out friendship that will flourish into being gf. got any hobbies? start there. ignore advice that says ralk to people at coffee shops, libraries, etc. its low tier and doesnt help. do if you want thouпgh.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.